Chapter One

Location: FRC Indoor Shooting Range
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz

   "Fix your stance, Sevyn!" Jeremiah, Kaomei's technical shooting coach shouted from across the empty room, only occupied with the two

This being the fourth time hearing him repeat himself, she felt herself becoming frustrated.

"I can only do so much with a broken leg Miah!" She retorted.

"Fractured," Jeremiah smartly replied. "And if you wasn't so sloppy than you wouldn't be complaining about your 'broken' leg." He explained sarcastically.

Slowly turning around, lowering the AK-47 towards her hip so she wouldn't "accidentally" shoot him.

"I wouldn't have been 'sloppy' if your plan was more organized."

"The plan was very much well thought of but once again, everything has to go Sevyn's way!" Jeremiah shouted.

His plan was indeed well thought of, but it wasn't thought throughly. The Russians out smarted them and if it wasn't for "Sevyn's way", they would've been knocked off the map.

"Tuh, if it wasn't for 'Sevyn's way' we would've been attending a funeral and we would've been the ones in the casket." Sevyn's words stuck to Jeremiah, making him realize that his plan was a bit 'basic' and 'too easy'.

Not waiting for a reply, Sevyn turned around and began shooting the moving targets once again.

"I appreciate you Gene." Jeremiah vented, knowing she felt unappreciated at the moment.

Nodding her head, not wanting to make this into a 'moment', she allowed the sound of shots to take her to another world.

______________________________

Location: Trap House
Akai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

Location: Trap HouseAkai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota