Chapter Nineteen

Location: GW Fins
Isis Dakota Tarij

   "Yes girl, a whole fucking building

"Yes girl, a whole fucking building. Best believe I tore him up in that car." Isis explained to her friends about Jermaine's graduation gift to her.

"Eww the car we were just sitting in Isis", Ciara laughed, one of Isis's close friends.

"I used Lysol wipes, y'all gone be okay."

"I look fucked up?" Sevyn asked as she walked towards Isis's table.

The girls, along with her gay friend Semaj, who were accompanying Isis had to get their own table due to it being 6 of them.

"Not that bad, the curls on yo hair done dropped. What were you doing?" Isis already had a thought but she needed Sevyn to confirm it.

"Getting my attitude fixed,"

As on cue Shoota walked into the top floor of the restaurant; where they were located, placing a kiss to Sevyn's lips and one to Isis's cheek before greeting her guest.

"One of y'all brought a curling iron?" Shoota looked over to the table.

Maleigha raised her hand as she answered, "I did."

Shoota looked over to her, "Can you fix my baby up real quick?"

"Yea, sure." She laughed as she stood up from her seat.

"Thank you girl," Sevyn said as she side-eyed Shoota before grabbing Isis's keys.

"I did not know yo sister was dating Shoota," A'Nylah said shockling.

"Yea they been dating for like 7 months now."

If she was talking time wise; they had been talking for about 4 months and dating for about 3, but that wasn't anyones buisness.

"Damn." A'Nylah sighed as if she was bummed.

Promise peeped but didn't say anything. That was mostly her part in the friend group. She spoke when spoken too, was an observer, and laid back. She was also Isis's best friend. The two were inseparable.

"Girl I know yo young ass wasn't tryna fuck that man." Semaj blurted. He was obviously the one who couldn't hold his tongue. He had hands to back it up though.

"Mann please i'm eighteen, that man is like twenty four." A'Nylah tried her best to make her words believable.

"Mmh mmh." Semaj gave her the side eyes causing Ciara to laugh and Promise to lowly chuckle.

Even if A'Nylah was once interested in Shoota that was all out the window after watching him and Sevyn interact. It was clear the two were fascinated with each other.

To release some of the tension that was starting to build up, Isis spoke. "Best, whatchu getting? They got crawfish."

The two loved them some seafood which is why they were at a all seafood restaurant. It was one of the top restaurants located in New Orleans and they were on the highest floor with a view that over looked the cities night life.