Chapter Twenty-Five ; Part One

Location: Cuba
Akai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

Location: CubaAkai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

"We need to be in and out. I told my lady 3 days max, ian tryna cake up with these niggas." Shoota demanded.

"This bout you G, we just here for moral support." Jakeem said.

This nigga a comedian.

Walking into the office, where Lavìn and Rico were seating, one of the highest drug cartel suppliers.

Shoota currently owned them however, which made him the highest of the highest.

"How you doing son?" Lavìn spoke after the three men took a seat at the end of the round table.

"Good. I came hear to discuss a preposition." Shoota deadpanned.

He didn't have time for the small talk.

"Well.. what's your preposition?" Rico spoke his heavy accent.

"I want out, I want to pass the drug cartel back down to y'all."

Clicking his tongue, Rico replied, "You know there's no easy way out son, however, you've been more than good to me and my family so therefore I'll allow you to step down.. only if Lavìn feels the same way."

Shoota looked over to Lavìn, they couldn't tell but down on the inside he was begging for Lavìn to let him go, he wanted to make Sevyn happy.

"You got the balls to wanna resign than you got the balls to fight me. Get up," Lavìn demanded.

"What he fighting you for?" Jakeem mugged. He had a bad habit of not shutting up.

"You wanna fight? Let's fight then."

_______________________________

Location: Mall of Louisiana
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   "You shopping for maternity clothes while you here or you tryna wait for Shoota?" Isis whispered

"Yea I am, he gave me his card mostly for that." Sevyn chucked as she walked into Baby GAP.