Chapter Seventeen

Location: Shoota's Warehouse
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   "These some new pieces we been working on, you like em?" Shoota asked as he led Sevyn to the clothes he had made

"Yea they nice baby, you gone let me model them?" Sevyn questioned, turning to wrap her arms around his neck.

"If that's whatchu wanna do I can make it happen, when I launch the clothing line though." Shoota wrapped her legs around his waist, carrying her over to the couches.

"Whatchu wanna do for your birthday?"

Huffing, Sevyn responded with a shrug.

"Whatchu shrugging for? Tell me so I can make it happen."

"I don't know, bae." Sevyn mumbled.

"Youn wanna have a dinner or sum?"

"I don't know. I been spending a birthday with these people who wasn't even my parents for 18 years now and the one year that I was supposed to spend with my actual parents is fucked up. My moms dead and my dads is no where to be found." Sevyn vented.

"I understand where you coming from," Shoota said as he rubbed her thighs. "But I don't want you to dwell on that and you get to stressing. I wanna make yo birthday special."

"Surprise me or sum," Sevyn mumbled rubbing her eyes, laying on him.

"I know you not finna go to sleep." Shoota chuckled.

"Mmh mmh." She nodded her head in a 'yes' motion.

"Lay down, imma bring you a cover." Shoot said, attempting to pull her off of him.

"No you need to sleep with me," Sevyn whined.

"Mamas.. I'm working right now. I brought you here to help me not distract me, don't start that whining shit." Shoots scolded her.

"Be like that then the fuck," Sevyn said getting up off him and laying down on the couch.

"Bring me a cover."

Laughing, he stood to his feet going to grab her a blanket. Throwing it over her, he tried to kiss her but she moved her head.

"Be like that than the fuck." Shoota mocked her mushing her head, walking away.

Ole lanky bow-legged bitch.

"Isis graduation tomorrow, you going to the ceremony?" Sevyn asked as they drove to a underground taco truck.

"Isis my dawg, I'm coming for sure." Shoota said as he lit the blunt.

"I want the taco with the motor oil," Sevyn said causing Shoota to laugh.

"That ain't no damn motor oil bae but I know watchu talking about."

After ordering their food and paying, they decided to eat in the car, parked in front of the taco truck.