Chapter Twenty-Five ; Part Two

Omniscient POV

   Sevyn quickly hung up the phone with Shoota, sending him a text letting him know she was going to be okay.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🫶🏾

Kaomei
Imma handle this bitch, don't even stress.

Shoota
The boys otw. Do ya thang.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Walking out the bathroom to see, Solar in her doggy bed, sleep.

"Kayla you got some fucking nerve coming to oy house!" Sevyn yelled as she stormed out of her bedroom, down the stairs.

"You thought it was going to end with you getting the last word? Embarrassing me in the mall was the worst decision you could ever make." Kayla said as she walked towards Sevyn.

Sevyn didn't move. She wasn't fazed by Kayla and Kayla clearly didn't know Sevyn's background or she wouldn't be thinking she was big and mighty right now.

"Aren't you pregnant?" Sevyn asked bored as she sat on the stairs.

"Of course. Your daddy would know all about that, wouldn't he?" Kayla asked hoping to get under her skin.

Sevyn quickly wrapped her arms around her neck before punching her in the face two times. Following her punch, Sevyn slugged her against the railing of the stairs; causing her to fall, before yanking her back to her feet by her hair.

"Kayla lemme explain something to you. My mom is dead, my dad is gone. I don't give a fuck about what that man knows honestly." Sevyn deadpanned as gripped Kayla's shirt.

"Your gonna shoot me Sevyn?" Kayla mocked as blood pooled from her mouth and nose.

Honestly Kayla feared for her life, she went into this thinking she was the big dog and got mini-ed real quick. Sevyn was a force to be reckon with it.

"No, but he might." Sevyn said as she stared into Kayla's soul. Spinning her around, Kayla was met with the barrel of Cameron's gun.

No sound was made, due to the silencer, as he shot her in the head.

"Boys!" Sevyn quickly called out as she walked from by the stairs. Seeing Kai, Jacko, Aron, and Pedro all storm in from the front door, she allowed them to clean up Kayla's mess.

"I thought you didn't know me." Cameron spoke as he watched Sevyn wash her hands.

"I've been looking for you for 6 months now,"

"You've been getting my text?" Cameron figured.

"Every single last one, which is why I didn't think for a second you weren't my dad."

"How'd she know where I lived?" She asked as she took a seat on her couch.

"She followed you from the mall. I was her sugar daddy, so I was there paying for everything, which means I was there. I didn't go into Gap tho I didn't know if I was ready to see you yet." Cameron said as he sat next to her. "I do want to build a relationship with you though and hopefully be apart of my grandchild's life."