Chapter Six

Location: Starbucks
Akai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

   "Watchu want? A coffee or sum?"Shoota asked as they sat in the coffee shop waiting for Kai to arrive

"A cream danish and a strawberry refresher." Sevyn replied as she kept her eyes fixed on her phone.

"Ion know why you still got that nasty ass attitude, i'm here ain't I? I could've dropped yo ass off and left." Shoota said as he stared at her intensely.

"Okay so well leave, the fuck." Sevyn clapped back.

Staring down at her, he debated if he should body slam her on the table or choke slam her.

"Cmon we finna go to the car real quick, fix that attitude." Shoota said as he took her phone out her hand, stuffing it in his front pocket and pulling her out the seat.

Finna eat the fuck out her pussy.

Opening the back seat door for her, he allowed her to slide in first and then followed behind her. "Take them pants off, right along with them panties. And hurry up." Shoota demanded.

Biting her lips she quickly slid the pants, along with her undergarment off.

"Now lay back for me and relax mamas."

Doing just that, Sevyn placed her left leg on his shoulder and her right leg in his lap.

She hadn't been sexually active ever due the  the fact her parents kept her away from most boys because they were "devils in disguise". But she'd watched enough porn to know that whatever he was bout to do was going to make her feel good.

Turning the top part of his body more over, he leaned down to kiss her. "Pretty ass pussy." He mumble against her lips.

Blushing she couldn't help but pull away from the kiss and put her hands over her face.

Shoota chuckled at her shyness. "You a virgin ma?" He asked softly.

"Yea." She responded kind of embarrassed.

"Just let me take care of you, okay?"

Nodding she allowed him to rub his fingers over her folds.

Feeling herself become aroused, she tried to hold in her moans to the best of her ability.

"Lemme hear you ma." He said as he stuck one finger in her.

Hissing she replied, "We're in the parking lot of Starbucks."

"So let them hear you." He demanded as he attached his lips to her clit.

Trying her best not to be so loud, she couldn't hold it in any longer when she felt him stick his ringer finger and middle finger into her.

That 2 finger, lick combo gone hit everytime.

Not caring who heard her, her moans became louder as his finger strokes became faster.