Chapter Eighteen

Location: Baton Rouge High School
Isis Dakota Tarij

   "I'm sitted in row 4, they not going to allow y'all to come sit with us but y'all names should be on row 14

"I'm sitted in row 4, they not going to allow y'all to come sit with us but y'all names should be on row 14. That's the highest row." Isis explained to Sevyn  as Jermaine fixed her cap.

"Are they going to allow Solar?" Sevyn had brought the dog with them.

"Yes, I already clarified to make sure," Isis silently thanked Jermaine.

"Okay, well i'm waiting for Shoota than imma walk in."

"Okay,"

"Today just gone be the day." Jermaine expressed to Isis.

Laughing she looked over to him, "You know i'm on whatever you on bae."

The two had been secretly dating for about 7 months now and after the 'I love you(s)' they shared last night, they knew it was time for the world to know.

"I'm so proud of you, words can't even explain it." Isis vented to Jermaine. He had a horrible growing up experience and after he had opened up to her fully last night, she wanted nothing more but to shower him with love.

His mom used to abuse him when he was younger but later died from an overdose when Jermaine was 15, causing him to go into foster care. His dad died when he was 3 so that wasn't an option , his grandparents were in mental homes at the time, and his aunties thought he was a "weirdo".

"I love you so much," Jermaine said to her. "And i'm so happy you were able to get out of that situation."

Isis had opened up to Jermaine too about her mother selling her at 15 and her being raped at 13. It took a lot for him not to spazz out but he would've had to calm down either way being that Sevyn had her rapist, her mother, and the man she was sold to; dead.

"I love you more."

Later on into the day, 1 o'clock hit meaning the graduation was in motion. Sevyn, Shoota, Joseline, and Kai- along with Solar; made their way to row 14. Lana couldn't make it due to her being on bed rest but she was beyond proud of the teen.

"Isis Tarij!"

The 4 stood up and roared along with other classmates and Solar's barks.

"That's my motherfucking sis!" Sevyn yelled.

"Yurrr big Isis in the building!" Shoota and Kai said in syncs.

"We shaking ass on a yacht for you baby!" Joseline yelled, over powering ever one else.

She got the voice of a lion.

Smiling as happy tears swelled up in her eyes, Isis shoot hands with her teachers and principals. The feeling of the diploma in her hand was enough to allow the tears to fall.

My grandparents would be so proud.

______________________________

Location: Baton Rouge High School
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn