Chapter Nine

Location: Home
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   "He must've ate the soul out yo body if he gotchu ready to pull up on him

"He must've ate the soul out yo body if he gotchu ready to pull up on him." Joseline said as she watched her friend put all her carry-on essentials in the CHRISTIAN DIOR Oblique Canvas Book Tote.

"And he do, every fucking time. Which is why I don't understand why he ain't been answering his phone for these past 4 days." Sevyn said as she slipped on the matching DIOR Dway Blue Toile Slides.

"Maybe he's going threw something Sevyn." Joseline tried to reason.

"Going threw something, my ass." Sevyn scoffed as she locked the door to her penthouse.

"Imma call you back after I leave his house girl, i'm finna get on this elevator and the connection gone be horrible."

"Don't do nothing I wouldn't do." Joseline said, hanging up.

Shaking her head, Sevyn made her way inside the elevator.

"Don't do nothing I wouldn't do", baby i'm finna do worse.

Unlocking the doors to her car, she crunk it up, and began driving in the direction of Shoota's house.

Calling his phone one more time, still getting no answer, she chose to not leave a voice mail this time.

He had her acting crazy and he wasn't even her boyfriend nor was she his girlfriend. But she knew that if she wasn't answering phone for multiple days, hell even 2 hours, he would pull up on her; he did it before. So she wasn't worried about anybody else's input.

Hearing her phone ring, she hoped it was him.

Nope.

Answering the unknown number call, she waited until the person on the other end of the line spoke.

"This is a prepaid call from, 'Akai', located at Parish Prison. If you accept these charges press zero, if you do n-."

Cutting the monitor off by pressing zero, she waited for Akai's voice to come threw.

"Wassup baby." Shoota said as if everything was okay.

"Wassup baby." Sevyn mimicked his voice playfully. "Ain't no motherfucking 'wassup baby'. Why the fuck is you in jail Ajani?"

"The middle name wasn't needed." Shoota said hoping that his playfulnesses could lighten the mood.

"Stop fucking playing with me, answer my question."

Sighing, Shoota responded, "I got pulled over and they had found my gun on me."

"Your gun? Ain't it's licensed though?" Sevyn questioned.

"Yea it's licensed which is why ion want you stressing. I got my lawyer handling everything." Shoota reassured.

"But-" Sevyn started to say but was cut off.