Chapter Twenty-Six

Location: West Baton Rouge Parish Jail
Akai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

Location: West Baton Rouge Parish JailAkai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

This shit ain't adding up bruh. I stay on the East, why the fuck am I in a West prison. Who ever the fuck they got working here want me behind bars, I got a feeling it's that nigga Jakeem uncle, Omar Bexix.

"Hendrix!" The officer called out from the front. "Opening holding cell nine!"

"Yo wifey here, yo bail was posted." Another inmate who was in the cell with Shoota said. Walking out the cell and straight out the prison, Shoota attempted to kiss Sevyn but she turnt away from him.

"Mamas! Kaomei don't be like that!" Shoota pleaded as he tried to catch up with her.

"No! Akai you promised me! How the fuck do you have police raiding your house?!" Sevyn snapped as she turned around to face him.

"I don't know." He mumbled as he took his eyes off her.

"Exactly! What happens when the baby gets here?! And your in another fucking cell?! You ever think about that Ajani?" Sevyn questioned as tears began to cloud her vision.

She was crying so much lately and she hated it. The baby made her wayyy too sensitive.

"You can't blame me for this." Shoota said as his eyes met hers.

"The hell I can! You promised you was going to get out the drug game an-"

"I am out! I did what you asked me to do! I'm trying baby, I need you to work with me." Shoota pleaded.

"I don't wanna be that girl that leaves when shit goes bad but I'm not going to be the baby mama stressing over having to take care of a child while maintaining a relationship," Sevyn huffed.

"So whatchu sayin? You saying you done?" Shoota raised an eyebrow as he stepped closer to her.

"Do you know how much that fucking bail was Akai? Twenty six thousand! And that's was after it went down three days later. I'm trying too baby." Sevyn whined as she began to break down.

Akai had pushed her at her limit.

"I don't want you to leave me, we can work with each other." Shoota mumbled as he pulled her into a hug allowing a few tears to drop, "I'm sorry."

"I love you." He mumbled as he placed his chin on top of her head. Nodding, Sevyn pulled away before getting into the driver seat of the Range Rover.

How imma make this right? I do not know.

The ride to Shoota's house was silent and tense.

"Grab a couple things and come on." Sevyn said as she pulled in front of the penthouse lobby, putting the car in park.

Getting out the car, Akai entered the lobby. "I just came to grab a couple things, imma be completely out by Thursday." He said noticing the receptionist about to speak. Nodding, she allowed him to go up the stairs.