Chapter 2

In front of my eyes, my husband, naked doing intercourse with his assistant while his receptionist makes out with him

In front of my eyes, my husband, naked doing intercourse with his assistant while his receptionist makes out with him. Their rustling moans invade the room and my ears then the sound of the door makes them look at me.

Dante's eyes are filled with rage when he sees me while his mistresses smirk at me, I remained freezing my incomprehension and confusion invade my thoughts that I did not notice that they put their clothes back on.

Dante buttons the last button of his shirt and walks towards me with an enraged and menacing look, he throws a folder to my head and growls in his deep and raw voice "It's the divorce papers, sign it and get the fuck out of my life"Divorce papers? I thought everything was good between us and all of a sudden he want nothing to do with me "Baby what did I do I-"

I start to justify me there is no reason for us to divorce, we love each other,what must go wrong?! "YOU'RE A USELESS WHORE, NOW SIGN IT AND GET OUT" with tears in my eyes I nod softly and sign the papers. . Why try to fix a problem about something I don't know and why stay for someone who doesn't want me. Dante never put his anger on me before, it was the first time he insulted me in this way. My eyes filled with tears as I walked to the door, but before I left, I turned around to see the person I love, the only person who matters to me here one last time."I hope you see some days that whatever you think I did is not true..." and then I close de door and walk to the exit of the building.

I have nothing now, I lost my husband, my apartment and I don't have a job or diploma because after high school Dante assure me that his studies gonna help both of us but I never plan the fact that we could not be together all our lives but I thought we gonna last forever. I walk on the sidewalk looking at the city, watching people talking , couples, cars, and the sunset hidden by the clouds. I walk slowly toward our apartment my head is full of confusion, maybe or I hope he will regret it.

Opening the door, I know it will be the last time I will be here, after a few minutes of deep reflection on what I will do I tell myself that the truth about the situation will one day be revealed and he will regret not having trusted me. I put all my things, clothes and documents in a small suitcase, and I call my only friend Stella, we know each other since childhood but when we were thirteen she changed schools but we kept in contact and stay best friends plus she lives near the city.

« Hey Lena did you hear about- » I let out a sob I couldn't hide my feelings more, from Stella I can't hide them because I know she will feel them « Omg Lena baby who do I have to kill » she replied with affection « Dante he- he- can I come over tonight? » I can't say it, I don't  believe  all this is real « Of course, I'm on my way, take a deep breath I'm coming » I took her advice and take a deep breath then something crosses my mind THE BABY, omg how I'm gonna take care of my baby without money and this baby is gonna grown up without a dad, I know how it feels and I didn't want my kid to feel the absence of a father figure.

A receive a text from Stella saying that she was there so I took my suitcase and go out. She gives me a big hug « whats happen girl and why the suitcase ? »she whispers in my ear will we hug « Can we talk about it at your apartment ? »she looks into my eyes with confusion and affection « Yeah of course plus Diamond miss you » Diamond is Stella cat, its a little white baby cat so cute.

The drive has been generally in a comfortable silence just the music on the radio for background. After fifteen minutes  in the car, we were finally at Stella's, I put my things in the guest room and we sit on her couch with a glass of red wine for her and a hot chocolate for me. Stella sighs « Selena what's happened ? did you tell Dante about the baby ? »then I shook my head furiously with tears in my eyes. Stella immediately pull me in her arms « he- he- yelled and then accused me of I don't know what and sa- said that he want a divorce » at that moment I was crying hysterically.