Chapter 20

I'm glad I ruined Selena's date , I don't like him

I'm glad I ruined Selena's date , I don't like him. And now I'm in a delicate situation, I was supposed to end up with his ridiculous wedding at this dinner but I can't sit around seeing my wife flirting with another man.

Now I have to finish with this other woman, I don't really want to marry with her , I don't feel anything for Yolanda, her father is a friend and this marriage arranged us both professionally.

I am currently waiting for Yolanda in my office, I already feel that she is going to have a crisis, like the only thing she likes about me is not my money. I hear the door open and here she is entering as always with a dress as short as her dignity.

"Can you seat please." she sat down and I see her biting her lips trying to seduce me? I roll my eyes and go directly to the point "There will be no engagement or marriage" she suddenly starts laughing but i remains serious which made her stop.

« I hope you're kidding! »She gets up and shouts all the insults she knows. "Good bye Yolanda ! "I gently push her out of my office, I close the door and finally can breath , one less burden, the only person who is in my way to happiness now is that Josh Guy.

I don't know that I can do anything to fix things except wait and prove to Selena that I'm sorry for everything ...

I've been dating Josh for several months, we're officially together and our girls get along very well. Josh and I are even thinking of moving into my house together but it doesn't change much because he spends most of the time at my house.

Today Dante and I are going to tell Lilah who his father is, and he is very happy from  what I heard on the phone. Today too, Pierre is supposed to come later after Dante at home to collect his passport and return to France but fortunately Josh will be that.

The door rings and Josh opens the door to welcome Dante, they shake hands politely. "Are you living here or what? Because you are always there » Dante jokes but I know his questions are serious so I send him a glare . He hugs me hesitantly but I quickly push him back. "Let's go! "

We go up the stairs and open the door of Lilah's room, I already said that we had something to say to her so she waited impatiently for us sitting on her bed. We lower ourselves in front of her and I start talking "I didn't tell you everything about Dante and I hope you will understand that it was to protect you but Dante is... he is your dad"

She remains motionless for long minutes moving her eyes from mine to those of Dante and then she cried uncontrollably in her sheets and we took her in our arms "Are you not happy baby? » I whispers in her ear trying to smoothly make the tears go away .

"I'm so happy mommy and daddy, I always dreamed of daddy and now he is here and we will be a family together" I didn't have the courage to tell we will not... but just see her happy tears as she hugs Dante neck happily made me and Dante drop tears too.

Before we could enjoy the moment, a knock rings at the door and I go down the floors to open it while waiting for the bell to ring for a few minutes.

I open the door to face Pierre, in a more than disgusting state. I leave him at the door, not even a single word exchanged, while I go back up to take his passport.

When I go back down I see Pierre on the ground, with a bloody nose, Dante with a closed and bleeding handle and Josh shocked by the situation. Pierre gets up with difficulty, takes his papers and leaves I don't know where in the city.

Dante wash his hands and Josh takes me in his arms. "And who was that?" He whispers in my ears.

"My ex-boyfriend..." he simply nods buried his head more in my neck. "do I have to worry? Because I met the husband aka "ex-husband" and the former ex-boyfriend! I have to meet your boyfriend number two at this point!" He laugh about the situation, Dante came back from the kitchen cleaned.

"I'm really sorry for that but let me invite you two and Lilah and Chassy to dinner in a week from now .." Josh slowly nods his head to agree and with that Dante went back to his home .

....................................

I think there're maybe 2 chapters left ! 2! And my first book and first try to make a story will end ! But I will came  back with more stories to write because I swear I have a ton !!