Chapter 8

She really had to leave me with her shitty daughter

She really had to leave me with her shitty daughter. I exclaim in my head and head toward my little stepdaughter. I go into her room and look at her play with her useless toys. She heard the door and turned around and gave me an uninterested look "Do you like your new toys?" I ask her when a funny idea appears in my mind. She does not answer me so I decided to execute my idea while I walk closer and closer to her, I (by accident of course) walk on her new dolls breaking them under the heel of my shoes that I took care to rub on the floor, crushing in small pieces her toys.

"Why did you do that!? it was Uncle LuLu and Auntie Stella they bought me these dolls!" She screamed her words while crying and I got exactly the reaction I wanted."Little Bastard, your father does not love you, and your mother and I will soon create our little family without you, I would have all the money of your mother and you no more parents, no family" her screams and tears echo in the room louder and louder.

"When I met your mother and I saw your grandfather, I decided that I will not give up until I have what I deserve which is your grandfather's money" I grab her neck but not hard enough to leave a mark and lift her t-shirt before hitting her belly hard enough to leave a mark that Selena will not be able to see. "If you complain about me with your mom again then you're really going to see me angry Lilah and I don't know if I could stop stealing and breaking everything you have"

Her screams of fear and pain and her crying invade the hotel room and I slap her on the cheek "calm down right now or I will kill your father and your mother and you will be with me forever" and she stops her little show of pretentious little brat that she is so I can only hear her sniffles. But our little game stopped when I heard the door open and Selena called us "now you're going to tell mom how you broke your toys while running with it, and if you talk about the rest you know what will happen, understood?" she nods and wipes away her tears.

The news of my position as boss of the company makes me so happy and after a short business discussion with Marc, I return to the room and call my two babies to announce them "Pierre! Lilah! » I close the door behind me and after a few seconds, th...

The news of my position as boss of the company makes me so happy and after a short business discussion with Marc, I return to the room and call my two babies to announce them "Pierre! Lilah! » I close the door behind me and after a few seconds, the two enter the living room of the suite. "Baby, what's wrong? What happened? "I bend down on my knees and open my arms to reassure her when I see my little girl crying with her head all red because of the crying.

"La petite Princesse a cassée ses nouveaux jouets en courant avec eux , Je l'ai trouvée en larmes avec ses poupées détruites, je pense que la rencontre avec oncle Luke ne sait pas aussi bien passée"(The little princess broke her new toys running everywhere with them, I found her in tears with her dolls destroyed, I think the meeting with uncle luke  didn't go that well as we thought) Pierre tells me with sadness and something else in his eyes "it that's true, baby?"Lilah did not answer me but hid her head in my neck before continuing to cry. I carry her to her room and put her on the bed before sitting on it too and close the door so that the discussion remains between Lilah and me. I know that my baby need times alone with her mommy .

"Did you really break your toys? Or did Pierre accidently do it  and blame it on you?" I whisper to her while caressing her red chubby cheeks and she turns to look at me « I- I- did it, i'm sorry mommy » and she starts to cry again. "But why? Don't you think that Uncle Luke is a great uncle? »She shakes her head yes and whispers to me « I love uncle Lulu, I just broke the toys by accident »she starts to cry again and again and my heart breaks every time a tear slips from her eye.

I wipe her cheeks filled with tears and take her in my arms "I'm here my baby, it doesn't matter, I even think that your uncle and auntie will be super happy to spoil you with lots of other toys and  next week is your birthday, I invited Uncle Lulu and Auntie Stella" she nods to let me know that she understands "Are you going to marry Pierre?" she asks me out of blue, with anxiety in the eyes "I don't know if one day it happens you will be the first person to know ok?" "OK, mommy"and then she falls asleep in my arms.

After putting her in the bed, I go out of her room and sat on the sofa."Quest-ce qu'elle a dit"(What did she say?)Pierre asks me sitting next to me "Elle a cassée ses jouets accidentellement, ça n'a rien avoir avec Luke"(She broke her toys by accident there is nothing to do with Luke) I look at him and surprisedly he seems happy by Lilah's answer."Va-Prendre une douche, le gala commence dans 4 heures"(go take a shower, the gala starts in 4 hours) I tell him and pull him to the bathroom.