Chapter Twenty-Six: Ice Cream or Pizza

With my laptop under my arm, I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell to Jasper's house.

This is it. I can do this. I've faced much harder things in life than this.

When the front door swung open, I almost fell to my knees due to how nervous I was, "I can't do this!"

Jasper blinked at my sudden outburst, looking at me as if I lost my mind. Tell me boy, how in the world did you decide to get into a relationship with this mad woman? If I were you, I would have ran away the minute I saw myself.

Darling, I think I just lost my sanity.

I showed him the device and he nodded in understanding, letting me inside his house. We climbed up the stairs and went to his room, and this time, I'm not panicking over the same thing all over again.

"Help me," I practically begged him, sitting down on his bed, opening my laptop and browsing back to the application screen. Once again, the form was filled up with the necessary information, all I need was to press the button.

There was also the option of ticking the box that said that I will not be going to the early freshman program but I'm still admitted to the university.

He gave me a comforting smile as he positioned himself next to me, craning his neck to get a good look of the screen. He showed me his hand and ignoring the idiotic thing on my lap, I rested my hand on his and he intertwined our fingers together.

"I already told you," he said, "I'll go with whatever decision you'll make."

The fact he's so supporting makes me cry and I'm here having a bitch fight with my brain over this thing.

Being indecisive really have its down sides.

"I want to go to Europe," I admitted, "I want it more than this stupid program."

"But?" he questioned, placing his chin on top of my shoulder.

Sighing, I looked back down on the screen, "But I know this is something that's going to be so good for my college life."

"If you have an answer for that, then let me ask you something," he started, "Why do you want to go to Europe?"

Cheesy as it may sound, it's because I want some time with Jasper. I neglected him for three damn years, I let him go through circles before we got together, I was slightly the reason why his shoulder is currently in pain, and because I love him too much that I allowed myself to actually reject this.

May that love be the one I'm feeling because of how deep our friendship is or the love that a couple feels, I may never know, but what I do know is, I want to have those moments with him.

The moments where we'll take cliché tourist pictures with the landmarks or get lost in an unknown country and wander around endlessly, having fun along the way as we pray that we get back home.

For once, I want to have that dangerous and crazy kind of fun.

Can I please make a reckless decision?

"We still have prom, graduation" he listed off, "And I'll always visit you."

"Are you telling me to go to this program?" my eyes widened, turning my head to look at him.

He placed a kiss on my cheek as he reached out for my other hand, "Together?"

Biting my lip, I let my finger hover over the enter button. With the aid of Jasper's hand, I finally pressed it down. The screen started loading until we were presented the 'Thank you for applying' page with the instructions on what to do next.