Resetting Our Love

"Pass it!" somebody hollered from the other side of the room before we felt a ball zoom past us. We whipped our heads to its direction and saw that Jasper Dean was now spinning the basketball on his finger, chuckling at his teammate who passed it.

"I can't believe you were once friends with Jasper Dean," she snorted, forking her salad into her mouth, "He's childish in every way and you're not."

My eyes locked with him for a brief moment. Like we were silently communicating, we held each other's gaze. It was something we understood each other since childhood; no words were needed in able to reach out our thoughts.

"Savannah!" Kyla cracked me out of my trance. A teammate of Jasper swung his arm on him and that was when both of us turned away from each other.

 Since we were kids, we were the best of friends. He didn't know why but we stopped talking to each other. Well, I was the one who stopped talking to him in the first place.

*

*

*

A new story which is the spin-off of my other book, Falling For The Opposite. I hope we all fall in love with Savannah and Jasper as the story progresses.

No, you don't need to read Falling For The Opposite to understand the story. This is a completely stand-alone book and you will have no problems if you only want to read this.

This is a sneak peek and please wait for the first chapter which will be up very soon.