Two New Sisters?

Previously

Ahhh....Cloud Tower a School for Witches! Ms. Griffin known as one of the Head Teachers and Headmistress (Headwitchstress) of Cloud Tower banished three mischievous powerful witches of Cloud Tower, known as Icy, Darcy and Storm.

========================================================

Ms. Griffin: And that's how you make an Ogre into human and back a forth-

???: Wow, I just love learning! *evil laugh*

Someone interrupted the class, Ms. Griffin and her students looked up at the window.

??? (2): *evil laugh*

??? (3): *evil laugh*

???: Hello, Ms. Griffin!

The windows opened wildly, and exposed who the three laughing and mocking Ms. Griffin.

Icy: Hello, Cloud Tower! We're back more powerful and ever! Sisters!

The three witches aimed at Ms. Griffin with their powers and struck into thin air they turned Ms. Griffin into a crow. Without care they showed and scared her out of cloud tower.

Darcy: *sighs* That was a great! Getting rid of her, finally she was a pain!

Stormy: I know right, Sister.

Icy: Alright witches, stand up and come here at front now!

All witches stood up and walked to the front of the Trix.

Icy: I got to say, each on of you will have a future full of glory and adventure! Because WE will rule the whole magic dimensions one by one when we grow stronger, scarier and more powerful that no on can stop us!

All students looked at each other and whispers stuff they wanted to say out loud.

Without hesitation the students look at the Trix evil and proud and started chating "TRIX!"

Cloud Tower Students: TRIX!

The Trix looked so surprised and laughed low and proud.

Cloud Tower Students: TRIX! TRIX! TRIX! TRIX!

Icy: Alright, Alright now be quiet and hold on witches! We can't look like this while taking all Magic Dimensions right?*looks at Darcy and Stormy* Ready Sisters?

========================================================

Darcy: Alright, Witches! Class Dismiss stand by in your rooms.

Everyone started walking out of the classroom, but the Trix blocked your way.

Icy: Hey. We haven't tested you yet! 

Stormy: Mhm. 

Darcy: Can you show us your strength?

Y/n: O-oh...alr.

You walked to the middle of the room and powered up yourself.

You summoned a portal Infront of you, the Trix and Selena. The Trix and Selena were shocked to see their past self. You also summoned the Past self of the Winx were they are still weak.

Icy: Oh~~ Time Travel power.

Darcy: Look at these fairies! So small and weak, HA!

Stormy walks up to past Stella and squeezes her cheeks.

Stormy: What's wrong gonna use your ring?

Past Stella: Let me GO, I am Princess Stella, Daughter and- !

Stormy: Yea, yea Solaria wh-

Past Bloom: Hey! Woman! Let her go!

Past Bloom pushes Stormy away, and Stormy stood up power ready to charge.

Stormy: Watch it Red Head or I'll push you away!

Past Bloom: ...

Darcy: *teleports next to Past Musa* AHAHAHA! Scared?!

Past Musa: N-no! Where a-are we?!

Icy: Alr Sisters stop it. Put them away. *looks at you*

Y/n: Okay.

You used your power to suck them back to the portal and closed it.

Icy: That was nice, I guess...fine we'll accept you what's your name?

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Time Travelling Witch.

Icy: Good, you wont be like the other witches staying in their dorm instead you and Selena will be with us, all day and everyday got it?

Y/n: Ofc, Trix.

Darcy: Good, now we will be unstoppable with these powers!

The Trix laughed evil, you and Selena smiled and joined them. Meanwhile at Pixie Village, With the Winx and Pixies.

Bloom: That's I-Impossible I can't sense the other pixies.

Flora: What?! Are you sure?

Bloom: Yea, it's like they never existed.

Musa: Oh no...

Flora: Don't worry Pixies you can stay with us for a while until we find the solution.

Aisha: And find who summoned those trolls.