Present's past (2)

A/n: Alr...thank you so much for reading and liking this story! Face to Face (F2F) is coming up and won't be writing, updating or thanking you all for liking it, so here is the last (maybe?) part for now. Thank you too for 2.2k views and 97 followers!

(No previously too srry)

Helia: She couldn't leave lil' Y/n...Speaking of- Y/n?

No response...

Helia: Y/N?! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!

You swam back to the present time and left Helia into the past. A portal opened up and Icy guessed it was you, and you went out of it.

(A/n: Back from School and it's Friday :DD)

Icy: Well?

Flora: H-Heli- oh...

Y/n: I'm not the mean *snaps fingers*

Helia was teleported back to the same room

Y/n: I suggest you leave before you really get hurt by us and take your friends with you!

Flora: I-I will...

Flora stood up and walks carefully...Helia looked at you and Icy and follows along with Flora. Helia helped Aisha, Musa and Riven.

Icy: And never come back! Weak fairies and specialist.

Y/n: I know right, cmon.

You and Icy flew back to the office.

Time skip: Helia told Musa, Riven and Aisha to head back to Alfea to get healed and told Flora to stay with him a bit.

Helia: You...I saw the past..How could you just left her?!

Flora: Helia....I was little I cou-

Helia: Do you even know how the fire started?

Flora: N-no I don't...

Helia: I can't or even find how to rely on you anymore Flora...I suggest we can't see for now or a bit.

Flora: Helia! I was little back then! I can't...can't...do anything..

Helia: I need time and you should too.