Information

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: (Any age you can do or anything Witch Appropriate)

Magic/Powers: Time 

Spells: (You can make your own power or info)
- Time Wave

-Freeze Time

-Un-freeze Time

-Time Viod

-Portal

Info (If bored to read I suggest move on the the actual story)

-Time Wave

-This is your main power you always use and love! With this power you can change someone or somethings priorities.

 Ex: You fired a time wave at Stella, she'll go down to the ground, transform back and do some fashion designing. 

-Freeze Time

-You can stop time, but holding or touching someone they wont be involved in being paused.

-Un-Freeze time

-You can resume time.

-Time Void
-You can summon any time-travelling myths, monsters ( yes, ik like the Legendarium) into the present and they can attack, help or anything to you, your side and more.

-You can summon present, past, and future selves or someone into the present letting them help you in anything.

-Portal (Same info of Time Viod)

-You can summon present, past, and future selves or someone into the present letting them help you in anything.

-You can summon any time-travelling myths, monsters ( yes, ik like the Legendarium) into the present and they can attack, help or anything to you, your side and more.