A Dark "Fairy" Tale (P2)

(A/n: This part is rushed bc I'm going to my cousins wedding and the Previously thing wont be in this part too, sorry and Enjoy!)

The Winx rushed up to the Dark Fairy without any hesitation and doubt about her.

Bloom: Hi!

Dark Fairy: Huh- *pov: Pathetic Good Fairies, time to buddy-buddy ugh* Oh Hi- Hehe...

Stella: I'm Stella, This is Bloom, Flora, Aisha, Musa and Tecna! What's your name new girl?

Dark Fairy: *pov: Oh shoot- uhhhh* I'm Elena- Yea Elena- (A/n: If you don't like the name it's ok)

Flora: Elena? That's a cute name! C'mon, let's give you the tour of our School!

Elena (Dark Fairy): Thank you!

Elena (a.K.a The Dark Fairy of the Legendarium) followed the Winx inside of Alfea. They showed her the lockers, classrooms, the high and low view (ground) of the school and many more. But they bumped into someone.

Ms. Faragonda: Girls?

Aisha: Ah- Ms. Faragonda, Hello.

Ms. Faragonda: Hello, Aisha, Girls. Huh? Whose that?

Elena: I'm Elena, a new student here in Alfea. My parents transferred me here late, hehe.

Ms. Faragonda: Ahh, I see. Well I'm Ms. Faragonda, Headmistress of this School. I'll be on my way Girls, so don't misbehave, ok?

Bloom: Yes, Ms. Faragonda!

Meanwhile at Cloud Tower...

Icy: Yuck! All that good stuff about friendship and respect! Just, No.

Y/n: Mhm

Darcy: Ewww...

Stormy and Selena: uh-huh...

Icy: Say....Y/n can I need a word, now. C'mon.

Y/n: Oh- Alright.

You followed Icy out of the office and you closed the door behind you.

Y/n: What is it, Icy?

Icy: Sooner or later in the future, we Cloud Tower witches will be at war of Magics. Can you like, "summon" Me and My Sisters, past selves?

Y/n: Of course, should I do it now?

Icy: Not now Snowflake, we are still weak, but we will be conquering other weak Magic Schools when the time is right.

Y/n: Excuse me, but did you call me "Snow"-

Someone teleported behind you.

Darcy: HEY! What's the catch? Busy, Love Birds?

Icy: DARCY!

Darcy: I'm kidding, geez- Selena got new info from the Dark Fairy, come on.

Icy: Right...

Icy started levitating, while Darcy entered the office. Leaving Icy looking at you and flying back to the table, closing the doors. You felt something that you never felt before in your life, but you brushed it all away and entered the office again.