Fighting Over The Last Strawberry Milkshake From McDonald's

McDonald's

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Me: *eyes the last strawberry milkshake*

CuddlyDuckling: I saw it first! Its mine!

Me: No its mine!

CuddlyDuckling: Its mine!

Me: I insist! Its mine!

zambootiee: Cut it out, guys! Fighting over a milkshake! Oh my gosh!

McDonald's Employee: We only have chocolate and vanilla. This gentleman called first dibs on this last strawberry milkshake! Its all yours.

Me: Ha! *drinks the last strawberry shake*

CuddlyDuckling: This is bullspit! *storms out of McDonald's*

Me: *still drinking the last strawberry shake and leaves McDonald's*

zambootiee: *sighs* Those two. *leaves McDonald's, uses her car keys to unlock her blue Honda Accord with a Connecticut license plate on it, gets in and closes the door, and starts it up*

Me: *gets in front*

CuddlyDuckling: *gets in the back, scowling*

zambootiee: *drives out of McDonald's, waits for a safe gap in traffic, turns left onto Washington St, drives past the shopping plazas, the diner, Liberty Bank, Plaza Dr, Old Mill Rd, Wadsworth Glen, CVS, turns right onto West St, stops at the stop sign, drives up the bridge, crossing the speed bumps, drives past Butternut St, Aresco Dr, Rogers Rd, turns left onto Wadsworth St, turns right onto Long Lane, and turns right onto Clarence Ct, and pulls into her driveway* Okay, guys! Get out!

Me: *gets out of Nicole's car*

CuddlyDuckling: *does the same and slams the car door in anger, shattering the glass window*

zambootiee: Are you crazy?!! Look what you done?!

CuddlyDuckling: Well, sorry! I was angry!

zambootiee: *muttering in Fred Flintstones voice as she unlocks the front door using her house key, and walks in, turns on the TV, and watches a Siesta Key marathon on MTV*

This story was written on Monday, June 6th, 2022.

A/N It was rather silly of us to fight over the last strawberry milkshake at McDonald's!! But I won the battle!! 😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.