Nicole's Funeral

Divine Salvation Methodist Church

Harrison, New York

All Of Us: *crying over Nicole*

Shiny Brown Casket: *closed with flowers on top of it, and Nicole's body inside*

Pastor Frank Mitchell: She was a beautiful person! We must not take anything for granted.

Steven: *quietly snickering*

Charlotte: *elbows him*

All Of Us: *sings Amazing Grace*

Obituary: Homegoing Service For Nicole Khoudry. Sunrise: January 3rd, 1992. Sunset: June 22nd, 2022.

A photo of Nicole puckering her lips, wearing a straw hat, and dressed in a white dress is on the obituary.

Obituary: Nicole Khoudry was born on January 3rd, 1992, in Westchester County, New York. She was a lovely person that loved to help others. At a young age, she developed her taste in writing stories. She spent most of her life in New York State, but moved to Connecticut, in August of 2021. She was known for her book Inside A Child's Mind. She always fooled everyone with her fake crying. Nicole was also an activist. She fought for what she believed in. She got called home to Heaven and will be missed by all.

Spiceseeker: *wipes his tears away*

Pallbearers: *opening the casket*

Nk_works: *dead and lying in the casket with her eyes closed, and dressed in a black dress*

All Of Us: *crying hysterically and seeing her for the last time in the casket*

Steven: *laughing as he sees her in the casket*

Pallbearers: *close the casket, and take it outside of the church and into the hearse with a New York license plate on it*

Time skip......

Westchester County Cemetery

Larchmont, New York

All Of Us: *seeing the casket being lowered into the ground*

Shiny Brown Casket: *closed and being lowered into the ground*

Iris: *blows her nose*

This story was written on Friday, June 24th, 2022. (St. Jean Baptiste Day Canada)

A/N RIP Nicole! 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤ 1992-2022 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.