Pool Party Fun!

Highland Ave

Middletown, Connecticut

Iris: *dives off the diving board and into the water splashing Steven*

Steven: *in the pool getting splashed by Iris* Stop it!

ZSb402: *on lifeguard duty* Its okay, Steven! You will get wet every now and then!

Me: *in the pool* Exactly!

Mel: *in the pool* Glad to be spending time with my buddy!

Kara: Thanks for giving me a ride! *in the pool*

ZSb402: You're welcome! *puts her sunglasses on*

Brian: *using the grill to cook the hot dogs and burgers*

All Of Us: *playing with a ball in the pool and laughing and having fun all the while*

Tables: *piled with plates, napkins, potato salad, BBQ chicken, chips, salad, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, Heinz ketchup, Frenches mustard, ranch dip, blue cheese dressing, and chocolate pudding pie*

Cooler: *loaded with ice, cans of soda, and bottled water*

Flies: *buzzing over the food*

Brian: Shoo, get out of here! *wave the flies away with his hand* Where's the fly swatter?

ZSb402: In the kitchen!

Brian: Okay! *rushes in and gets the fly swatter and swats the flies killing them* That was easy!

Flies: *dead*

Time skip......

All Of Us: *in our swimming trunks and bathing suits, eating the food, and drinking soda and water*

This story was written on Wednesday, June 29th, 2022.

A/N This was a fun pool party! 😎😁 I had some cheeseburgers, and a Cherry Coke! 😋 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.