We Think You're An Amazing Writer Dude

-Nicolekhoury: I just want to say you are an amazing writer!

Me: Thank you!

-Nicolekhoury: I mean it, bestie! Your writing is so creative! Your short stories crack me up! Heck, they could become adapted into short comedy skits on tv!

ZSb402: I agree!

Iris: You are one heck of a writer, dude!

Brian: Indeed!

Brandon: You breathe life into your stories! Your stories cheer me up, when I am feeling blue!

Trixie_Zuri: Without a doubt! I will always support you, bro! And, if anyone doubts your writing, that's on them!

Mallory38: Exactly!! Got a lot of jealous idiots out there!

Spiceseeker: Your short stories are like Skittles from a Skittles dispenser on the go!!! The driving directions are so detailed!

Petrom66: Your stories are so detailed! Some of them could turn out to be funny cartoons!

Emma: Exactly!

ice_elizy: Your stories provide lessons that can learned!

Steven: His stories are a waste of time!

ice_elizy: They're not a waste of time! Your negativity is a waste of time!

Millany_Kelly_Green: Burn! Dude, you got an active imagination! Its what's makes these short stories so unique!

Me: Thank you all!!! Much appreciated!!! Lots of love!!

Kyle: No problem, pal! You're an excellent writer, with a vivid imagination!

This story was written on Tuesday, June 14th, 2022. (Flag Day)

A/N I just love the unending support about my writing! I had so many haters cast doubts about my unique talent!! Some people are just jealous and want to bash my creativity! And, someone has the audacity to report my stories? Its obvious that they want to see me fail as a writer! I'll never give up my passion! ❤❤💚💚 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.