A Magic Lamp

fuzzybrunette: Guys, look what I got! *holding a magic lamp*

Me: A magic lamp!

fuzzybrunette: That's right! I got this bad boy at a tag sale! And, it was free!

Charlotte: Wow!

Mallory38: Can it grant three wishes?

fuzzybrunette: Unlimited wishes! *rubs the lamp* I wish for it to be Christmas!

A Christmas tree appears with decorations, and a star, and gifts.

Iris: Wow!!! Christmas came early this year! *sees it snowing outside* Oh my gosh, its snowing!

Heavy snow falls outside, covering the trees.

Steven: Its June! It doesn't snow in June!

Me: Can I make the next wish?

fuzzybrunette: Sure! *gives me the magic lamp*

Me: *rubs the lamp* I wish for a large cheese pizza from Pizza Hut!

A Pizza Hut pizza appears on the table in the kitchen.

Me: This is awesome! *rushes to the kitchen to eat my pizza*

ZSb402: I'll make the third wish! *rubs the lamp* I wish for Steven to turn into a pile of ash!

Steven: No!!!! *turns into a pile of ash*

Owen: That happened to me a couple days ago!

Brandon: *opens his present under the tree* Cool! New video games for my XBox!

Ariel: *opens her present* New pair of jean shorts! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Christmas Carolers: *outside, singing We Wish You A Merry Christmas in the snow*

All Of Us: We Wish You A Merry Christmas! We Wish You A Merry Christmas! We Wish You A Merry Christmas! And A Happy New Year! *singing in baritone and soprano tones*

Steven: *still a pile of ash*

Santa Claus: *riding his sleigh in the sky with his trusty reindeer* Ho Ho Ho!

This story was written on Sunday, June 12th, 2022.

A/N That magic lamp is so awesome!!! And, Christmas came early this year!!! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🌨🌨🌨🌨 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!! 😅😅😅😅😅❤❤❤❤❤