You Love Me?

After getting ready the door bell rang and I went downstairs to see Anthony with my favorite flowers. He came to me and grabbed my hand and we headed out and went into the carriage. He got to the lake and he set up a picnic for us with I thought was romantic. As we sat down he had all my favorite treats and my favorite drinks. We chatted about how our lives were and he made a few jokes which made me giggle. I was playing with some flowers making a flower crown when I noticed him smiling at me. "What are you smiling about my lord?" He scanned me then said, "Can't I smiled at the most beautiful girl who is in front of me." 

I blushed and he held my hand and stood up bringing me along with him. Then it started to rain and my mother would hate for me to get wet but Anthony had other plans. He went into the rain and ran around but then realize I wasn't by his side and looked at me through the rain. "Paris join me. It's great out here." I smiled sadly when he realized and came over under the tent and for some reason the rain and the drips made him hot and sexy. 

When he got closer to me my breathe sharpened and he looks in my eyes and said, "Common! Join me in the rain." I looked down which made him bring my chin up and I said, "My mom would never allow it." He looks at me then looked around and said, "Well, she isn't here so why not take the risk." I looked out and nodded then he grabbed my hand and he walked into the rain but I was hesitant. Then he grabbed my waist and brought me close to him which made me get wet.

He ran with me while our hands were together and he slipped in mud and I fell right onto him. I was looking down and he was so handsome and he looked at my eyes then my lips. He leaned up and kissed me and I never thought that my crush would kiss me especially in the rain. We got up and headed back to our area and just laid down as the rain went by. It was so peaceful that I nearly fell asleep when Anthony got up and looked at me. "Anthony?" He smiled and said something I never thought he would've said, "Paris Featherington, I am so deeply in love with you. I have been for a long time. I would like to have the honor of courting you."

I smiled and said, "It would be my honor Lord Bridgerton." He smiled and kissed me when the carriage came by and picked us up and we headed to his house. I got dried and put on some extra pair of clothing and headed to my home and went straight to bed. What a most magical time indeed.