Marina's Child

its been 3 months since my wedding and Daphne has also become pregnant which was super excited. I decided that it was a good time to visit my family but it was a bit hesitant since Lady Featherington did just casted me away. I knock on the door and saw Penelope holding a little child and I looked at her confused and said, "Penelope? Are you married?" Penelope grabbed my hand and I saw that our cousin Marina was in town and grabbed the child. Then Penelope looked at me and said, "Marina gave birth to this little one. Isn't he just the cutest?" I smiled when Lady Featherington came in and gave me a glare but I gave her one that made her look down. You see the Bridgerton's became high in status and Lady Featherington was now scared of us. I looked at the child and looked to Marina and said, "What did you name him?"

Marina smiled and said, "I named him Oliver." Then she looked at me and smiled and said, "It seems we are in the midst of an heir for the Bridgerton name?" I looked down at my stomach when Portia and Pruedence came yelling down and looked at me and said, "WE'RE GONNA BE AUNTS?!" I nodded and they all raced down and cheered for me and I smiled at them and then we heard a knock and a servant opened only to see Anthony and he walked in. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek when he said, "We have an appointment to know what the genders are."

I looked down embarrassed for how could I forget that we had a schedule. We got into the carriage and got to the hospital where I laid on a bed and saw my child but I saw 2 little heads. The doctor looked at me and said, "You are having twins and they are a boy and a girl." Anthony smiled.