My Birth

Anthony was in his office doing lordship work is what I like to call it and I was reading a whistledown. When I felt something wet and I looked down and saw that my dress was wet and I looked up. Then I yelled for Violet and Anthony and they came over and saw that my dress was wet. Anthony grabbed the carriage and everything while Violet calmed me down and they grabbed me and helped me to the carriage. We headed to the hospital and I was laying on the bed in pain. Anthony was holding my hand when we saw Violet and she said, "Everyone is coming. Including your sisters. Your mother she isn't." I nodded and winced in pain an after hours and hours of sitting here waiting it was time.

Anthony and I went to the birthing room and I was in severe pain and I had to push. Which was hard for I was already tired but I had to push. I wanted to see my children but out of the blue everything went dark. I woke up and heard whimpering and I turned my head and saw my children. I smiled and I saw Anthony come over and give me a kiss and we looked at the children that we made. We heard the door knock and we looked up and saw Daphne, Simon, Violet, Eliose, Benedict, and Colin. The kids were back at the house getting the rest of the rooms done. 

I was holding the kids when Daphne said, "What are you naming them?" I looked at Daphne and said, "Well, A for sure but I'm thinking about putting a spin on it. Both of them will have the name." They nodded and we said, "His name will be Ayden Miles Bridgerton. She will be Aurora Shira Bridgerton." They smiled and we headed to the carriage and got home and we saw everyone. We went upstairs and saw our room with Aydens and Aurora's beds. I smiled and put them down in the beds and I gave them a kiss on their heads. I was so excited and Daphne is pregnant so they will be very close in age which I am excited about.

We heard the door being knock on and so I said, "Come in." We heard the doors open and saw Pruedence, Penelope and Phillipa. "Paris! Are they here?" Philipa asked. I nodded and I walked over to my children as they came around and they coo'ed at their niece and nephew. Pruedence looked at me and said, "What are their names?" Anthony smiled and said, "Ayden Miles Bridgerton and Aurora Shira Bridgerton." They looked at my children in awe and we just chilled talking about the future and I learned that Philipa was engaged and were getting married soon. Pruedence is not interested in women like that.

It was getting dark and they went back to the house and I got changed and fed the kids and we went to bed.