Duke Of Hastings

Another ball comes around and I am walking with Anthony since the news of us courting. I was arm and arm with Anthony as he was trying to find a suitor still for his sister. I saw Daphne and I excused myself and headed over to Daphne and when she saw me she smiled. "So how are you and my brother?" I blushed and walked with her and said, "He has been such a gentleman. I also thought you would be the 1st one out of the 2 of us to find a suitor." Daphne eyes went wide and said, "I'm not surprised he ask to court you."

My eyes widened and I said, "Why are you not surprised?" Daphne giggled when she saw my face and said, "You haven't noticed?" I shook my head no then looked at Anthony with him laughing at something. Then I looked back at Daphne and she said, "When you were doing you lessons at home. He would make an excuse to see you. You realized how many times a day he would ride his horse right?" I nodded when my eyes widened and I looked at Anthony and I said, "How long has he been in love with me?" Daphne smiled and said, "When he 1st heard you sing."

I gasped then I felt hands around my waist and I turn to see Anthony. Anthony smiled and said, "What were you 2 ladies talking about?" We giggled and said, "Girl gossip." Then Daphne excused herself to get a drink and I walked around with Anthony when I saw Colin and my sister speaking and so I decided maybe Anthony could help with getting them together. "Anthony. What do you think of Penelope and Colin?" He looked at them and gave me a look and said, "Why do you ask my love?" I look at them and decided that I should tell and maybe he could help.

"Penelope has had a crush on Colin for years now." Anthony looked down which made me think if Colin doesn't feel the same way. "I am sorry to disappoint you my love but Colin thinks of Penelope as just a friend." I looked at Penelope with a sad look and he pulled me close then his face brightened and I looked to see a man talking to Daphne. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him and he said, "Basset!" Then the man looked at us and said, "Bridgerton!" Its good to see you my old friend." Anthony laughed and pulled me by the waist and said, "Basset. This is my lady Miss. Paris Featherington. As well as my sister Daphne Bridgerton."

When he heard my name his eyes went wide and he grabbed my hand and said, "So this is the beautiful Paris I have heard so much about." I look at Anthony and he scratched the back of his head and so I said, "How do you know my courter Mr. Basset?" Then Mr. Basset grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss and said, "We met in the Oxford halls." I nodded but then Daphne scoffed and headed out and I said, "I believe that I should leave. But I love you my love." Anthony gave me a kiss and I headed out and went home to sleep. 

Her dress but ignore the hat