Proposal

I was woken up to Martha opening up the curtains and my dress already ready for me. I got up and brushed my hair and headed to get my dress on when mother came in. "Darling. Anthony will pick u at 3:00. I want you to take a bath and take extra time ok." I looked at my mother weirdly but nodded and headed to the bathroom to take my time to get ready. After a few hours I had my hair done and my dress on and I went downstairs to the library only to see Mr. Finch and my sister. She was giggling at something he said which made me smile so I decided that I was gonna play the piano. As I waited I played the piano and sang one of my favorite songs.

Thats when I heard a few applauses behind me and it was mother, my sisters, Mr. Finch, and Anthony. I blushed when Anthony came over and grabbed my hand and we walked to the carriage. We headed to the park where he ask to court me and we walked for a bit. When I saw Daphne and Simon which made me confused then Anthony dragged me away. There was a tree but to be more precise a weeping willow tree which was my all time favorite. When I was younger I would spend hours cheering it up hoping that it would work.

We went under it and I explore the tree for it had grown more. I looked at Anthony and he said, "This is the exact tree that you named Willamina and this is the tree I see you and fall for you more." I giggled and ran around the tree when I saw Anthony just standing there and so I walked over and grabbed his hand. He pulled me toward him and gave me a kiss when he pushed me to the tree. He started to kiss my neck which made me hitch my breathe but it felt so good. Then he pulled away and looked down at me then went onto a knee and grabbed something out of his pocket.

I looked at him then I saw a ring in his hand and I gasped when he said, "Paris Featherington will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I smiled and started to cry and said yes and he got up and kissed me and we sat down and enjoyed the quiet.