My Pregnancy

Its been a few weeks since Daphne became Duchess Hastings and they are still on their honeymoon. While me and Anthony were planning our wedding when I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out when I felt a women's hand on my back. I looked up and saw Violet who is looking at me and said, "When was your last period?" I was trying to think when my eyes nearly bulge out of my eyes and I looked at Violet with tears in my eyes. I started to sob when the bathroom door opened to only see my mother with a furious look and papers. She slammed them down saying that I was no longer her daughter because she knew as soon as I become a Bridgerton I won't need to be cared by her. I sobbed for a bout 6 hours in Violets bed when I heard a knock on the door.

I felt a pressure beside me and I looked up and saw Anthony with his hand against mine. He looked at me and said, "Is it true? Are you really pregnant?" I nodded and he smiled and jumped up yelled, "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" I smiled and he looked down and said, "Let's forget our plans and only have family members be at the wedding and let's get married tomorrow." I smiled and we ran downstairs to tell the family and to write to Daphne and Simon to quickly come over. We all went to bed and waited for the next day for I become a Bridgerton and I bear a child who will heir the Bridgerton name.

I woke up the next day and decided that I was gonna keep with the alphabetical name but change it just a bit. If my 1st born are twins they will both have A names and that how I want it to be. I walked down to Anthony running around when he saw me he shut his eyes and said, "Why are you out of the room my love. I don't wanna see you till the wedding for it is bad luck." I rolled my eyes and said, "You believe in such fairytales my love?" He smiled and said, "No but you my dear are a fairytale and I believe that we should keep to this tale." I smiled and I walked up to my room to see the dress that I was staring at in the shop. I saw Violet smiling and she helped me get ready and I looked beautiful.

We headed to a little country cottage where the family and a minister was already. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and the minister said, "Lord and Lady Anthony Bridgerton." We dipped me down and gave me and kiss and we stayed at the cottage for a bit and it was a beautiful time we spent there.

" We dipped me down and gave me and kiss and we stayed at the cottage for a bit and it was a beautiful time we spent there