Prince Of Prussia

My family and I went to the Princes ball and as we walked inside I felt someone by my side instantly. I looked to my left and saw Anthony as I leaned into him and I looked to my mother and said, "Mom, I going to be with Anthony." She nodded and she walked with my sister while me and Anthony walked to the food area. I saw Daphne and so I excused myself from Anthony and went to have a talk with Daphne. "Daphne!" She turned around and saw me and hugged me as she said, "How are you doing Paris? I smiled and said, "I'm doing fantastic." I looked over at Anthony and Daphne said, "Well, there is some rumors in my family that Anthony may propose soon."

I looked at her and looked back at Anthony and said, "Would it be bad if I wanted a big family like yours?" Daphne looked at me and said, "No. It means that your siblings will be close." I nodded and looked at Anthony and said, "Does Anthony want a big family?" Daphne looked at her brother then me and said, "Since he was little." I smiled when we heard the horn and an announcer said, "Please welcome Prince Frederich of Prussia." The Prince walked in and I have to say he was a handsome looking man.

Me ad Daphne watched him as he walk down the stairs as he walk through the people. I turned to Daphne and said, "If I wasn't with your brother. I would totally talk to him." Daphne giggled and said, "Don't let my brother hear you say that." We giggle when a presence was beside us and we looked to see the Prince. I was quite shock that he came over here and he raise his hand out to me. "Hello my lady. I am Prince Frederich. You are?" I looked at him and said, "My name is Paris Featherington and this is my friend Daphne Bridgerton." He grabbed Daphne's hand and gave it a kiss.

He came between us and lifted his arms to us which we gracefully accepted. We walked and talk what it seemed like for hours when I felt another presence and it was Anthony. I excused myself and grabbed Anthony and brought him over to the Prince. "Your majesty this is my courteir Viscount Lord Bridgerton." Anthony grabbed the Princes hand shaking it and the Prince said, "You have a very special one their Lord Bridgerton. You best not lose her." Anthony smiled and said, "Never in my wildest dreams would I think about losing her." I blushed and the prince took Daphne away while I was with Anthony and he said, "I would like you to meet me at the spot tomorrow. I have something special I would love to give you."

I smiled and gave him a kiss and said, "I cannot wait my love." Anthony smiled down at me and brought me closer to him by pulling me by the waist. Then a song came on and he asked me to dance which I could never refuse too. We danced the night away enjoying each others company when my mom came to us telling me we have to go. For it was getting late and Anthony kissed my hands as I walked with mother to go to the house.