The Wedding Of Simon and Daphne

Daphne invited me to stay the night at her house after a ball that we had. Of course Anthony was ok with it and Violet was excited to have another girl in the house. We got to the Bridgerton house and me as well as Daphne headed upstairs and she closed the door and we sat on her bed. She whispered to me. "I'm going to tell you something. But you mustn't say a word to anyone." I nodded and she looked at the door and said, "Me and the Duke of Hastings had a heated moment and Anthony caught us. Anthony wanted Simon to marry me but Simon said he couldn't and now they are having a duel at sunrise." My eyes widened and I looked at the outside and put my determination face on.

"Tomorrow we are gonna stop that fight." Daphne nodded and we headed to bed and fell asleep till I felt the sun coming up. I looked out and just in time too and so I wake up Daphne and she nodded. We rush to the horses and ride to the boys and when we got there they just shot when Daphne horse made her fall. I got off my horse and ran to Daphne as Simon and Anthony did. I glared at Anthony and said, "Daphne are you alright?" Daphne glared at the boys and said, "Yes, but not thanks to these too." Anthony looked in shock and said, "You just rode into a middle of a duel."

I gave him a glare when Daphne dragged Simon to have a talk. Anthony came over and said, "Why are you here?" I gave him a look and said, "You know why. How could you be so stupid to fight the Duke of Hastings?" He gave me a guilty look when I saw Simon leave and Daphne say, "The duke and I are to be married." Simon looked shock but then nodded and I looked at Anthony and he seemed to be too but me. Not so much and so we all headed our separate ways and the wedding for Bridgerton and Hastings has commenced. While we were planning the wedding I haven't really talked to Anthony for I am still upset that he would even try to do that.

I went with Daphne to get her wedding dress and as we were there I found one. It was so gorgeous and I couldn't keep my eyes off it when I heard Daphne's voice. I walked away but little did I know that Violet saw me look at it and decided to get it. We went back to the Bridgerton house to finish with last things when Anthony came into the room and talk to Violet. I looked at them as I was confused why they have been so secret but I let it go. When I went back to my house I had my maids grabbed everything so that I can wake up tomorrow and get ready quickly. 

The next came rolled around and it was Daphne's wedding and so I quickly got ready and headed to her house. Got her ready for her wedding and headed to the church where everyone was. The wedding was beautiful but it made think when my wedding was gonna be.