Chapter 6 - trouble in paradice

His phone went off for the third time in under a minute.

I rolled my eyes knowing what I'll see once I checked it. Hearing the shower run in my adjoining bathroom, I slowly picked the phone up. His notifications indicated that he had a few iMessages, but they weren't being displayed on the phone.

Inputting the memorized code, his phone unlocked immediately. Clicking on the message I scoffed at the contact name.

Cassidy 🍑

I miss you already daddy 😗
You fucked me so good.
1 attachment.

Clicking on the image I see a picture of her ass and crotch as she posed on all fours.

I had to give it to him because she was indeed sexy. He always got the sexy ones though.

Closing out the chat I started to scroll deeper into the phone checking out all the conquests that he has locked in this phone. It was quite a few but I honestly expected more.

Hmmm

Him a drop off a form.

"Are we snooping now Alex?" His voice gave me a slight scare, making me drop the phone.

I quickly recovered and taking up the phone once more to continue my search.

"You never sent me this pic, I like it." I say showing him the dick pic that I found in the text thread.

He only shook his head while he turned to go into the closet.

I clicked on the image, intending to send it to myself only to realize my name wasn't stored in this phone. I was a bit puzzled as to why that is when I decided to call his phone from mine.

Dialing the number I waited awhile as I stared at the screen. A small smirk broke out in my face as I observe my caller ID.

Boy mi fool fi a bright gyal sah.

Putting back his phone where I found it, I decided to scroll through my Instagram. I had nothing to do today until it's time to bring Ashley home. I wish she could stay here with me during the week but I leave too early in the mornings to get her ready and take her to school.

That's what her mother and her taxi driver is there for.

I heard Ms Lorna our domestic helper, downstairs making her rounds. That's why Ashley nuh up here in a mi skin. She a bother the poor lady.

"When yuh suppose to go on vacation again?" Mr gal dem sugar walks in saying.

"When mi go pon vacation." I respond. It came out a bit harsh and I mentally checked myself for feeling jealous.

Girl you been know the deal. Why are you acting bothered right now?

He stopped at the foot of the bed dressed in a black basketball shorts. He stared at me for awhile as I stewed in my jealously.

Why am I the fattest one out of the girls? I thought bitterly. No wonder he force feeds me grass when he's here. He must think I'm a hippo.

"Alex!" He yells. The sound reverberating throughout the room.

I looked at him and a bit of sadness flashed across his eyes.

"Come out of yuh head and stop over thinking." He says already knowing how to read me like a book.

I looked away from him as the images of those girls flashed across my mind continuously.

Dem sexy yuh fuck. He's sexy as fuck. Perfect match. Now where the fuck do I come in, in all of this?