Chapter 11 - Fun Day

I was sitting on the back seat of my Range Rover while my brother drove us to Ochi.

We were currently on the highway heading down and a heavily pregnant Sasha occupied the front passenger seat.

"Good gyal Sasha, Trey finally mek yuh come par." I say to my very introverted sister-in-law. She and Trey are the perfect match because he is just as introverted as she is.

"Is Tristan force me enuh." She says and I laughed because it's believable.

"Good for you, I don't know why yuh lock up yourself in a the house like figurine. I'm going to start come for you and Trey-Anna more often when me and Ash Bash a tek on road." I tell her making both her and my brother laugh.

"I don't want yuh bring them anywhere Lex. Next thing you know Trey turn into another Ashley, cause she little bit and bougie just like you." Trey says as we approached the toll booth.

"The money in the cup holder there suh bro." I tell him, pointing out where I had placed the toll fee. He quickly paid and we continued on our journey.

"Mommy I'm thirsty." Ashley says after awhile making Trey and Sasha laugh. They find it hilarious that she calls me that.

Pulling out two juice from her bag, I hand one to Trey-Anna and one to Ashley. My niece is just like her parents, quiet to a fault and will suffer in silence before she asks for what she wants.

By the time we got to Ochi, Tristan was already blowing up our phones. I ignored her but Trey answered and told her we were pulling up now. If it was up to me she call until she tired. She need to have patience.

"Old crawsis gyal, yuh never see me a call dung yuh phone?" Loud mouth Tristan exclaimed as soon as she sat beside me in the car.

She had on a off the shoulder blue mini dress that stopped midway her thigh. She looked thicker than the last time I saw her but in the right places. My sis had ass for days.

"I don't know why you're so impatient. Didn't we tell you half an hour ago that we were almost here? Why yuh a call down my phone?" I asked her.

"Lawd man! As unu buck up unu start wid the chatting. Unu tell mi weh mi a go fast before we park yah suh and nuh move whole day." Trey exclaimed shutting us both up.

"Trey stop gwaan dunce. Nuh must KFC we a go? Mi can deh pon ship 6 months now and yuh a ask mi that?" She fired back at him.

He knew better. This girl love KFC till she fool. The first time she left, she called me crying because she wanted a BBQ zinger.

.

.

.

.

"No to bloodclaat Alex!" Tristan shouted drawing attention towards us as we were walking towards the KFC entrance.

I stopped to look at her because what could make her holler my name like that.

"But yuh nuh have on nuh clothes." She said after looking me up and down.

"Yuh serious right now Trist?" I say shaking my head and turning to continue to where I was heading.

"No Alex, a wah this yuh have on?" She continues.

I don't know what all this excitement for because I had on clothes. My outfit consisted of a white wrap top, that only cupped my boobs and a light washed ripped jeans. Granted there was more rips that jeans but still, the essentials were covered.

"No sah! Dem let out my lawyer sister out a road to raas. Such man waah see yuh." She continued as we joined the line.

"He already did. Bye Tristan yuh just extra. Come tell Trey wah fi buy." I say as we walked inside to meet up with him.