Chapter 21- Vacay 2

I walked along the lot pathway leading up to the restaurant in awe. There were tables lined out across the pathway that over looked the mountain.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards one of the tables. I blushed as he pulled out my chair for me and then planted a kiss on my cheek.

I was living in my own dream world being able to be outside with him and showing open PDA. After all, we are in fucking Greece, away from all the prying eyes.

No paparazzi. No enemies. No restraint.

I can fully enjoy him, even if it's just for 7 days.

"You look stunning." He tells me, after sitting opposite me at the table.

I looked away from his intense gaze as his compliment made me uncomfortable.

"Hey, look at me." He demanded and I lifted my head.

"You look stunning." He repeated.

"Thank you." I whispered shyly and he nodded.

"Are you ready for all that I have planned for you baby?" He asked and I chuckled.

He's so extra. Always has been.

"I don't know if I'm ready. But I'm open to whatever." I tell him

"Good. Cause I have mad shit planned for us."

.
.
.
.
"Babe, we passed this place on our way from the airport." I tell him as we drove to our next location.

After Dinner he told me that he wanted to take me somewhere. I have no clue where exactly, but I just agreed.

Driving along the road, I feasted on the beautiful structures that we passed by. The city is so aesthetically pleasing and fitting to my style. I could live here.

We pulled up to an air strip.

There was a helicopter stood in the middle of the field and men moving around it.

I looked at him and he had a full blown smile.

"Are we going to go in that?" I asked.

"Yup. We're going on a tour." He says, pulling me towards the man who looks like he's the one flying.

A freaking helicopter ride. I started to smile big. 

I sat beside him feeling all giddy inside about my first time in a chopper. He owns one but that is for company purposes and they have to log each flight, including passengers so i never got to ride in it.

The drawbacks of being his little secret.

Nevertheless, the doll is here and I am excited about the experience.

I found myself clutching his hand as the craft took flight, mi nervous bad! 

"Why yuh fraid Alex?" he whispered in my ear

"Jay, oh my God, suppose it drop out a the sky?" i whispered back and he laughed.

"That nah happen, look out the window babe." he assures me.

I slowly looked out the window and i was shocked. There, below us was the beautiful landscape of Greece.

---------

My week in Greece has been nonstop activity, Jay took me everywhere and literally spoon fed me every local dish he could get his hands on. He knows that food is my love language, especially cultural dishes.