Meeting the "Family"

You see a little demon. And just wonder what the hell are you see right now? Then a portal opens up and the demon goes in you hurry up and rush in there before it closes. 'Where is this.' You thought to yourself. Then he turns to you and sees you. "FUCK!" You both just stare at each other in confusion.

"What are you?" You ask. "How the hell did you get here?" The demon asks you.
"Sorry I was following you cause I saw something weird and..."

"How the FUCK are you not dead. Were you just behind me"

"No."

"Hu that's weird. How is a human able to travel to hell and earth?"

"Wait. Where am I again?"

"Buddy your in hell."

You sit there in shock and surprise. You didn't see God. You weren't judged by Jesus. Wow. You too get to explaining each other.

"My name's blitzo the O is silent."

"I'm (y/n). Sooo what now?"

"Just follow me. I gotta figure out how your able to travel to hell and earth."

Just then a flashback snaps and you see the same skeleton you saw in the dream pick you up then looked at your hand and see it on fire bit it doesn't hurt. Yall make it to the IMP building and you see two more demons and a hellhound. Your eyes stay gazed on the hellhound for a little while then quickly break eye contact.

"Guys this is (y/n) and he is staying here until we can figure out how he can stay in hell without a problem."

"OK sir" moxxie says.

You just sit there quietly just looking around the place like your at a doctors appointment bored as hell.