guilt

You leave the building almost immediately after telling your history then moxxie catches up to you and you turn around in anger. Your eyes are enflamed. And he backs up a little. Convinced you to stay so ya could figure this out. On your way back you were jumped by a bunch of street thugs. You wasn't having it that day so you beat the absolute shit outta all of them. The others sat back and watched. Loona took notice and saw that you are almost fully turned into the ghost rider. (You turn into the ghost rider when you are enraged.) You try to calm down so everyone goes back inside. You leave for the bathroom and just looked at your self in the mirror and saw something worse staring back at you. It's like another consciousness you posses. You feel guilty for your father's and brother's situations. You began to cry softly so no one would hear you. A knock is heard on the door. Quickly covering up your tears and answer the door. "Yeah?"

"Hey you alright?" Loona asked.

"Yeah. Just trying to... shake it off."
She enters. Then you try to cover the mirror thinking she can see it too. You look kinda weird doing it but she doesn't care.

"Why did it pick you?"

"I don't know. Honestly I think I was better off dead. I'm so sick of this life. But apparently god had others plans. Can't do shit about it either. So now I gotta live with this curse. Did I hurt anyone before blitz woke me up?"

"No. Not a lot of people her to get hurt."