New friends

Christmas comes and you all have a grand time together. You got a bunch of cool things that your able to take back to base with you later. The 10 day trip is over and you go back to base. On the plane you had another dream. This time it's about you and your inner rider talking to each other.

"What are you?"

"I am your gurdian angel."

"Why did you choose me to have this?"

"Why not you? You've always wanted power right. Since you were a kid. What imagination you have. That's all this takes really. We're gonna have so much fun."

"OK then let's get something clear, you saw what skill I had and that's what you needed. And you clearly saw my flaws so don't get mad when those get in the way of what you need to do."

"I won't have to do much. I'm just a new voice in your head when your calm. Like that little 2nd personality you had growing up. Here's the deal. When ever you turn into this you have complete control and know what your doing the whole time. That's what's gonna make this fun."

"OK."

"So how but we talk about that girl in hell."

Your face starts to blush.

"Not yet alright I'm not so sure that we'll work out or not. I haven't even tried being friends yet. Boy I suck at people skills. And she probably has a boyfriend already."

"But she might not."

" let's talk about this some other time"

You wake up and everyone is leaving. You leave the plane and airport and return to base. Check in and unpack. Settle in. But you can't stop thinking about her. (Me neither bud. That's why your reading this. Trust me this is gonna be good)

Your job is being a trained pilot and flight engineer. It pays well and you only have to work there until you've done 20 years of service. Not bad you might wanna sign up. I can't. I've got too many issues with me at the moment. Anyway. After settling in you get 1 day of rest. But then a portal opens up and you see loona and blitz.

'Shit shit shit shit shit.' You think to yourself.

"Wasup. How's it going."

" Lonnie wanted your number so we just dropped by."

" Oh OK. It's ###-###-####"

" thanks."

"No problem."

" What you doing right now?"
"Nothing just got back from vacation."
"Wanna hang?" She asks.
"Sure why not"
'Perfect start bud.' The voice states.
You think to yourself "Yeah please don't make this weird."
'Why would I. I barley know you."
"True."
Instead of leaving base you go to hell with her and learn some of the things she likes to do. Dully noted. You have a good time together then head back cause you gotta go to work the next day. And so does she.

'Oh yeah. This is gonna work out just fine between you too.'

"Hopfully"
A day or two passes by and she finally texted you. Just making sure the number you gave her works.

*hey* she starts.
*yo Wasup.*
*nothing just Making sure this works.*
*well guess it does wait how are we texting each other through different relms?*
*what do you mean?*
*well technically hell and heaven are both spirit realms? Just something my mom taught me as a kid.*
*I never thought about it like that.*
*damn I gotta go. Duty calls. See ya later.*
*see ya.*
'That was great. Your people skills art so trash after all.'
"You live and you learn."
'So when you gonna tell her?'
"Not yet too soon"