Resolution

You've been working on a project for a few years. A combat suit for the air force. Prototype only used when needed.

SSomething like this

SSomething like this. Unless you want it to look like this.

It can look how ever you want it to

It can look how ever you want it to. Except this is a suit for one person. These Teriost are destroying government by taking out the defenses of the country. So far they have destroyed 3 different bases. You are the last line of defence. Hit them at their source cause they are spread throughout the country.

The general has ordered you and a team of highly trained soldiers to intercept. Their base. Located in an underground pit in Texas. This info was provided by spies of course. Undercover opp.

You and your team suit up and head out. The suit doesn't have enough juice to carry you to Texas and back do you go by train. You reach a tunnel and you feel that something is off.

You check the conductor and he's gone. The train is on full speed and brakes are destroyed. "Shit." You whisper to yourself. "Intruders intruders. SOUND THE ALARM!" The alarm goes off and you run to the danger and see that one of them have the same tech as you do. BOOM! Blast off guns blazing. But your not that stupid. They just have the same armor. Your only problem is you trying not to destroy the train with a missile. So you run to him and take off his helmet. Accidentally breaking his neck in the process. Your suit can withstand anything up to nuclear blast. Milli shows up outta no where. Trues to attack you but you reveal yourself.

"Aye aye whoa. Chill out! It's me!"

"Oh sorry (y/n). Thought you were someone else." Milli explains.

"Is it just you here. Wait how did you know where I was?"

"We're all a bunch of assassins. It's pretty easy tracking down someone who's not hiding."

You just sit there and agree.

You meet up with the others and everyone's admiring the suit.

"Nice suit. Where'd ya get it?" Blitz asked.

"Made it"

"That's not right." Moxxie said confused.

"Looks good on you." Loona said.

You just put a thumbs up and nod your head in agreement. Everyone needs to be filled in on what's going on.

"OK so the Teriost are trying to bring down the whole country by destroying it's military and so far it's working. They've gotten rid of 3 bases for every branch of the military. Marines, navy, air force all the them. So they found their hideout and headed there now to take them out before they detroy another base."

"That was a mouthful. How did all that just roll off the tung?" Milli asked.

"Practice. Especially for someone like me." You respond.

You regroup with the other soldiers and count head to see who's missing. No one's missing. Everyone alive and well. These suits really help. Your gonna get this mission over with real quick. Sike you thought it was gonna be that easy.

Ya get there and see that the entrance is heavily guarded. Of course. You figure that the only way to go in is through air vents. The suit detects 3 guards headed your way cloaking tech takes over and all of you are blending in with the environment.

You and your group get in undetected. Blitz and the others notice something strange about one of them. He has no armor. Just a chain around his shoulder.

Blitz: hey (y/n) look at this.
You: what's up...
You recognize him almost immediately.
You: What the FUCK! Why is he here of all places?!
Loona: who is it?
You: He's just some punk that would stop messing me growing up. Everywhere I was there he was. Always acting like he's the best at everything. Hopefully he's nothing to worry abo...
'He's bad news. He has something. Some sort of power similar to yours'
"Oh gee that's just great".
'Let's try to avoid him yeah?'
Ok.
Some guards start to disappear cause of you IMP friends. No one notices until they all check in. Then suspicions start to arouse. As your crawling through the tunnels one of the soldier's blaster go off accidentally. You've been made know. Exposed the battle begins.