Murder family

And so begins the story line your familiar with. Except this is what really happened.

Just another day on earth. Blue sky sun shining. Nothing could ruin this good day. A regular teacher ready for her students. Class is about to begin when all of a sudden one of the kids... you know what happened then that really happened. Once we were called to kill this family when moxie accidentally burned down the office we were all outside ready to go. Then we left and it was really easy. Shit I wish it was. Yeah this turn into an autobiography real quick. Blitz tried to let moxie take the shot this round but nope too slow so then blitz tried to shoot out target and then moxie fucked it up cause he saw just an "innocent family". Nah man. They reacted so damn quickly, pulling out shotguns. I saw this my jaw dropped so fast like

It was insane so I just ran like the rock was on Jumanji

It was insane so I just ran like the rock was on Jumanji. Shit was crazy. But then I found a tree and climbed it like a cat and a monkey combined. Kids had shotguns. The hell was I supposed to do. Yes the rider could protect me from the shots but it still hurt. Blitz and Millie were captured and these crazy fuckers tried to burn them. 🤨🤨 they're demons🤨🤨 you can't fucking burn demons. I dropped down from the air and tackled the dad and knocked the kids out of the way before moxie shot the woman we were supposed to kill. Boom. Just like that.

I went back afterward and told Loona about it and she laughed her ass off. ( not literally). We just hung out for the rest of the day. Walked around earth for a little while. Told her about where I grew up and like to hang some days.

We got back and then she pulled me aside and told me about the time when I told her that I had a crush. And that she didn't mind but not really sure about me. Honestly I can wait. I've waited this long for a gf and so far no luck. So I'm not trippin.

But a little while later like a few days you two are in the same room and your listening to music. But funny enough your listening to

Yeah. Weird ain't it. She asked what was I listening to and she heard this and gave me a very confused and humorous look. I told her that I grew up listening to stuff like this. My parents raised me right don't judge.

So later on I just went home. I found a place in Indianapolis. Pretty good house. Spacious and clean. Turns out that the rider can open portals only through earth and hell. Because of this I can't go to heaven. Which really really sucks.