Truth seekers

The imps we're headed back to hell when all of a sudden they were spotted by humans. Moxie was tranquilized and blitz told Loona to close the portal. Blitz and moxie were captured. Millie was banging on the wall crying. Worried that she'll loose moxie. Eventually they open the portal back up and went to find them.

Meanwhile with me and stolas trying to figure out where they are I go to earth and find the facility. Bump into Loona and Millie. We took care of the people that were guarding and she came and hugged me tightly. We didn't see each other at all that whole time I was working for him. If you want to know what happened with moxie and blitz watch the episode cause I don't know. Moxie told me that they were gassed and started hallucinating.

We pass by some more people and get to a door. Looked like a 6 digit code. Millie said to try 1. Surprisingly it worked we got in and saw them. Loona's disguise started to wear off and she was a hellhound again. I didn't want to turn into the rider so we just went to work with these guys. They had no guns at all. Just swords and chains. Loona grabbed one of the chains kill a few people with it and passed it to me. I started to wrap it around people's necks breaking them in the process. Good lord Millie was a boss dealing with these people. Made the rest of us look bad.

One of them started talking shit about my family. I tried to ignore it but he kept getting personal. He said that I was a traitor to my kind and my family. He got way too personal and I started to steam up. Enraged I got back up and ran towards them in the back of the room. Beat the piss outta him. He was guilty of many sins. Had to put him down like an animal.

The penance stare was really rough. I saw everything he has ever done. And it was a lot.

Afterward someone activated their lockdown mode we were trapped behind closed doors. They had us cornered. Already pissed off I ran towards the door and bust through them with scary strength. Stolas was there too. He saw what I did to one of them and was shocked. Everybody else was frightened. Cause after the judgment was don't his body slowly burned and turned into ash.

The portal back to hell opened and we went back. I had to go outside to calm down. Turning back into human was a pain. Everything was burnt off but then regenerated back. It really hurt. Loona and Millie went outside to see how I was doing and saw me turning back. Millie said that was intense. I told her that's the downside to this power. It hurts to turn back into human if I transform from rage and not will.

We all went home afterwards and just rested at my place. Stolas and blitz were getting into it (if you know, you know). Me and Loona cuddled at home. It was stress relieving.