Harvest moon festival.

Today started when stolas invited us to the harvest moon festival. It felt pretty good outside today so I didn't mind the weather. On our way there Millie was really excited to see her parents again. Didn't know she was raised here.  It didn't take us long to get there.

Once we got there Millie jumped out the van and ran after her parents who were waiting outside the door. They seem like good people. Moxie seemed nervous around them cause of course her parents didn't respect him. Not sure why though. But I'm sure that's typical.

We also met her parents helping partner striker. Feel like I've heard that name before. But things were fine until striker told moxie to go kill the hog in the field for dinner. He tried to just shoot it but it's skin is too tough for a bullet. So he handed him a knife. For a few minutes moxie tried to kill it but couldn't. So I jumped the gate and tackled that thing like a fucking football player. Bashed its head a couple hundred times. Finally got it down. Millie wanted to attend the festival and play the games but her parents wouldn't have it cause of all the accidents she's had in the past. Me listening to all that got me looking like

 Me listening to all that got me looking like

It was crazy. I regret asking about it cause the details were gruesome. So yeah she can just cheer. Moxie me and blitz signed up though. Blitz made me sign up cause he wanted to see what I can do. But most of it was pretty easy though. The games were really weird. I see how all the accidents happened. Most of those games almost led to certain death.

Moxie lost most of the games but once he thought he had something to show off here comes striker. Took over. There wasn't much I could do cause I know his type. People like him are annoying. Moxie just stepped aside and went to the clock tower that was there. As he was there he found a demon killing weapon. He hurried and texted me and I ran and got blitz and ran off unnoticed. Snuck in and saw Millie tied up but the door to the basement was shot open. Moxie must've done that. I untied Millie and ran upstairs to stop the assassination.

Upon entering we broke down the door and got him. I took the gun and ran off. Threw it in the back of the van. Ran back to the tower and saw that he had left. I missed the action but was able to track him down. Which wasn't hard. Turns out this sonuva bitch was working for stolas's wife. He was supposed to kill stolas. I'll recognize that voice from anywhere. Told blitz and warned him to keep his guard up before I went home.

That was a day to remember. It was very odd. Met Millie's parents. Played some really dangerous games stoped an assassination. Yep what a day. Me and Loona went out again after that. It went pretty good. We went to the movie theater on earth. This was when infinity war came out. So we saw that. It was amazing. But left is on a cliffhanger. She really enjoyed it.

Went back to my place afterward and she wanted to see what I can do in bed😨. I had to pass cause my dad taught me right. So we just chilled out for the night. But had to hurry up and drop her off back home cause blitz called her then me.

A little bit after stolas called me and offered me a job as his bodyguard. He told me that his father had one with similar power like mine. I told him I wanted to give it some thought. He gave me till the end of the week to decide. It was Thursday. I told everyone about it in the meeting room. And was wondering what I should do. Loona said I should stay here where I am. Millie said that I should take the job. If I was uncomfortable with killing people then I should just take that job. Moxie agreed. Blitz asked me what I think I should do. I said i think I'll take it. Loona didn't want me to cause she would see me as often. I assured her that I'll be alright. If they ever do need me call me and I'll drop everything and come.

That put her at ease so it was settled. I left, called stolas and told him that I was in.