Loo loo land

This hell prince, Stolas, called us and said that he needed protection while he's in loo loo land. Blitz was offered money in return and he accepted. Apparently everybody got exited that we're going to loo loo land except Loona. She told us to shut up cause they were yelling so damn loud.

Oh well. We got there and good lord this guy was TALL. I don't know how I'm the world blitz could fuck that...😐 wait... ahhh shit.😞. Great my boss is gay. Fuck it. Doesn't matter. Apparently stolas wanted to bring his daughter there so that's why we're here. Day goes by pretty smoothly but we hit a few speed bumps here and there. Here's what happened though. People were trying to attack him from ever corner. Feel like the hitman's bodyguard.

So what we did was have one person on each side of the park

So what we did was have one person on each side of the park. While blitz stayed with stolas and his daughter. Millie and moxie stayed together too. So I'm just sitting there. 🫠 We got a few people here and there. Like one time we got some one from the roof of the tent where the main show is. His daughter didn't even try to hide that she was sick of this place.

Then what happened is stolas daughter stormed out and then blitz and this robot were at each other's throats then blitz got thrown out the tent. Like tossed out the top of the tent and landed on these fire snacks of some sort. Burned the tent down needles to say. I saw this and just banged my head on the wall. Went back afterwards and everybody acted like ain't nothing happen.

Moxie and Millie were having a good time with each other. At least that's what Millie said. I didn't worry bout it. Asked Loona if she wanted to go somewhere since it was quiet here and she was lonely. She said yeah so we just went to kings island. Had a blast. It was bout 6pm when we got there so we stayed until the firework show. It was great. She wanted to see what my house looked like so I just took her to my house. She liked it for the most part.

I took her back home afterward. We didn't do much though. Sadly. She was confused for the music I was listening to. It was a mixture of Christian rap and old school jams.

 It was a mixture of Christian rap and old school jams

When I thought about it we did hang out a lot. But I wasn't ready to make the move just yet. Any way that's how that went. The next day was my day off so using the chain I went back to earth to grab some stuff. And hang out there too so there's that. Bout a week later I asked her out again and she wanted to give me a chance. So then we set a time. Now where I'm from I was taught if your early your on time if your on time your late. So I arrived 30 minutes early just in case.

We decided to go to Cheesecake Factory on a Friday In Philadelphia. That one looked fancy as fuck. Apparently no one was in charge of the radio so i got into it and changed to music to something g more settle. It went really good. Even with my damned soul god was still blessing me. I finally got a girlfriend. After 21 years of no luck. Bout damn time.