Untold truth

Action is too come. Patience is key.
You text her
*hey wanna meet*
*sure what for*
*I need to tell you something*
(Boom)
Explosion is heard from a distance. Your base is under heavy fire. You drop the phone and go outside to see what's happening. Smoke covered the sky already. People on the floor
Bleeding. You help get them out of the way and then a missile hits ground near you. On the floor trying to recover. Seeing people suffering from agony. You grab a gun and start shooting soldiers intruding the base.

"MOVE MOVE MOVE GET OUTTA HERE." A soldier shouts.
You just run back to your room and get the things you need. You grab your phone, spare pistol. And then you head to the armory to great up.

A portal opens up in your room and you are nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?" Blitz asked. They look outside and see the distruction. They start looking for you then loona finds you in a distance heading out into battle. You spot them and wave them to get back. Boom another explosion. You and your group goes towards the wreckage. To see there's no one left. Ya were completely unprepared for something like this. That's cause ya Sargent ducks ass at leading. These people were desperate for a leader and apparently he was the top of his class but scores wasn't good.

You were ambushed from behind. He kicked away your gun and kicked you. Teriost are invading. From multiple countries. A mysterious diverse group of people the plan on destroying the government. You fight back but with this power your limit is your imagination. So you go mortal combat on him. Lu Kang on his ass.

You don't kill him cause you'll only kill in self defense. Only if you must. Some time pass and the base is destroyed. You have no where to go no one is to be found so you can only hope that your coworkers are still alive. You go with blitz and loona back to the IMP. Your just lost. Just glad you made it out on time. You honestly just start laughing over it. Clueless as to why you are laughing everyone just looks in confusion.

"What's funny?" Moxxie asked.

"My mind works differently than others. When ever something like this happens I laugh my ass off."

"Like someone kicked me in the chest. And I just burst out laughing about it. That's what threw him off guard."

You figure it's time to make the move.

'You ready for this. Course your not. But here we go anyway."

"Yep. Let's do this."

"Hey loona can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah."

"For a while I wasn't sure of this feeling I've had for a while. And now I want to tell you before it's too late. I like you."

You sit there with

Expecting she'll just walk away

Expecting she'll just walk away. Worst case scenario she'll won't feel the same. But she does. It's an unsure feeling for her too. But you hope that it'll get serious eventually. You've never had any luck with girls so you pray that this works.