Doomsday Alternate Ending...

This is an alternate ending for Doomsday, inspired by a Tumblr post. Please, please do not kill me. I was really mad when I saw the post based on it, but I thought I'd try writing a non-happy ending for once...
Again, please don't kill me. Also, if you want a much nicer happy ending (which is more like a beginning), go read my alternate ending to Doomsday book called "Paradoxes". It might help you get over this.
I hate myself for writing this...
...enjoy? I think?
Read on.

~~~

"I-" Rose stomped her foot on the wet sand of the beach.

"I love you."

She let out a sob and looked down, trying to compose herself.

The Doctor forced a small, sympathetic smile. "Quite right too."

Rose laughed lightly as tears continued to gently stream down her face.

"And I suppose--if it's my last chance to say it..."

Rose looked up at him with eyes full of sadness, but hope.

The Doctor suddenly laughed, to Rose's surprise. The laugh sounded dark, cruel even.

"Oh, Rose Tyler..."

Rose furrowed her brow in worried confusion.

The Doctor tilted his head to the side a bit and gave her a pitying smile.

"If only there was someone out there who loved you!"

The Doctor then disappeared.

Rose Tyler was left in dismay on Bad Wolf Bay.

And that was that.

~~~

Okay, don't yell at me. I would die if this really happened.

So, if you absolutely hated that, then go and read "Paradoxes". The Doctor says three little words that Rose SHOULD hear in that.

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for feels.