Battle of the Fluffy Bed Things (and one ticklish human is there too) ~ TenRose

OMG guys the main idea is in the title: fluff.
I promise I will update some non-TenRose soon. uggghhh I have an addiction.
"It's not a phase mom" *cuddles a bouquet of ten roses* (jk guys hopefully it is a phase for now and I can be more consistent with other ships and things soon- don't worry I have many ideas for them)

Enjoy this :)

~~~

"Oi, Doctor!" Rose shouted from her bedroom out into the TARDIS. "C'mere!" Her voice lured the Doctor there, triggering his intense, child-like curiosity that couldn't be thwarted even by Cybermen or Daleks.

He reached the door of her room and stood there. "What is it, Rose?" He said, trying to sound casual.

"I need to tell you something," she said, sitting plain-faced and cross-legged on her bed.

The Doctor was immediately worried by her serious tone. He walked to her bedside and asked cautiously, "What is it? Are you sick? Are you..." He began to whisper, "Are you on that period thing again?"

Rose laughed. "No, I'm perfectly healthy, and perfectly off my menstrual cycle. For now."

"What is it, then?"

"Come closer, I need to whisper it," she said with quiet anticipation.

The Doctor leaned his ear down to her mouth, his two hearts gradually increasing speed in waiting to hear what she had to say.

She whispered, "Do you know what I have in my hands?"

The Doctor looked down at her hands and raised an eyebrow. There was a pillow sitting under them, upon her lap.

"A pillow?"

"Correct. And do you know what we should do with these pillows on my bed?"
She whispered even more quiet than before.

The Doctor's brow furrowed and he hesitantly asked, "...what?"

"A pillow fight!" Rose threw her pillow up in the air and hit the Doctor right in the face.

The Doctor let out a shout of surprise and protest, but when she hit him a second time, now standing on the bed, he couldn't help taking a pillow of his own and slapping her in the head with it, as she had done.

"Rose Tyler, I'll get you for that!" The Doctor exclaimed competitively, and the two began laughing and shrieking battle cries as they pelted each other with pillows again and again.

"For Narnia!" Rose shouted and hit the Doctor atop his head.

"For the Lost Moon of Poosh!" The Doctor hit Rose's pyjama-ed legs.

"For...chips!"

"Chips?" The two of them paused the battle of pillows to ponder on the potato-y food dedication.

"Uh...Yes! I shall be the defender of the Earth and the defender of chips!" She caught him off guard and whacked him in the face.

The Doctor growled loudly as he tried overhandly hit Rose on her head with the pillow, but she ducked out of the way just in time, causing her to giggle violently.

"Always the chips! You know, our first date was chips." The Doctor smirked.

"Yep. I remember you hadn't any money, so I had to pay!"

"Good times, weren't they?"

Rose snorted and continued the pillow attack, the Doctor now in defense mode. "Yeah," she breathed, "they were."

Many more whacks and thumps of the pillows, Rose was soon out of breath.
"I'm tired. Wanna take a nap?"

The Doctor raised his eyebrows and said, "I never take naps."