💖READER's CHOICE! (not an update but you're gonna want to read this)💖

Hello friends!

First of all, PLEASE forgive me for not updating this book in so long. I have about 30 ideas but not enough motivation to finished them! I'll try to fix that soon.

Second, I had an idea to give you a little gift for Valentine's Day (but by the time I finish it will be a late Valentine's gift). I'm gonna give you guys some options, and you can vote in the comments on which one you'd like first! I'm sure I'll write the others at a later date.

Your options are:

1) a feels-y Clara/Twelve song fic (more of a FRIENDship than a romantic ship, but hey, it's open to interpretation)

2) A child OC X Doctor one shot (not romantic obviously omg 😂) just cute lol

3) An exciting/dramatic one shot with Clara and Twelve on the TARDIS (basically the TARDIS gets all whack and they have to fix it and weird stuff happens along the way) that is actually kinda like an episode (I was working pretty hard on it for a while, too).

4) A young/modern/college AU with idk any ship or characters lol

5) If any of you would like to give a suggestion, I'll take a look at it and if I'm really excited about it or I think a lot of people would like I, I'll write it!

So, comment a number down below, and I'll try to get a oneshot back to you shortly!

Thank you for your time and patience!!! 🌺