Introduction

\S Y P N O S I S\

\S Y P N O S I S\

Call The Series #1

New York City, anyone's dream or destiny to step foot in. Unless you were Aleah Franco, being tossed around from house to house. At such a young age to become a young woman to be tossed around even more. Learning how to please others. Never saying the word no, it was easy enough for her because that's all she had ever known.

Even becoming an accessory to the most brutal murders in all of New York. Aleah has a past a cruel and dark one.

Especially for the man she was going to get now.

Marco Esposito, a mafia Don taking over his father's position after a life changing incident. Unannounced to Marco, she was now going to be in his hands after being in his father's care for so long.

This won't be easy enough when she doesn't have Marco's father protecting her anymore. What happens between this pair when they first meet?

(I do not own or claim any rights to the picture used in the cover photo. Credits to the respectful owners.)

THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. ALONG WITH TRIGGERING TOPICS PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

\ T . W ' S\

- Abuse of all kinds is exposed in this book

(Substance abuse and Physical abuse are most common)

- This book is recommended for audiences over 16+

- Insecurities are often projected from Aleah's Character

- Body Dysmorphia, Self-Hatred, Stockholm Syndrome, Mentions Of And Acts Of SA

- Please Read This Book At Your Own Risk

- If Any Of These May Trigger You Please Stop Reading Immediately

A U T H O R S  N O T E

Welcome to Your Call, this book might be the first of many. This series focuses on Aleah and Marco. Two very messed up individuals who are forced to be together under unfortunate circumstances.

Aleah's past has affected many aspects of her life. Including the way, she views herself. Her life won't get especially easier due to the fact that Marco is not the nicest.