Flustered Beginnings

Lucy's heart was pounding. She was so nervous, but she was almost at the top. She was plenty used to climbing without any gear but her face was still red. Usually this meant she had imagined herself as a squirrel, a thought that plagued her regularly when climbing, but this time there was a different reason she was embarrassed. She slowly and silently approached Ashlee's hand. She sat down right next to the hand, it was huge but she was alright with that. Lucy was only a fraction of the height of Ashlee but had developed a debilitating crush on her. 
Lucy slowly laid a very shaky hand down on Ashlee's index finger, right behind her finger nail. Lucy's entire face flushed with blood for a second as she looked away at the couch. She jumped a little when she felt the finger fly away when Ashlee realized the situation; what was this little creature? 
Ashlee slowly put her hand back down in the same spot and watched as the tiny woman grabbed her finger; her tiny hand felt weirdly warm. Ashlee immediately put down her phone, the adorable little woman had completely captured her attention. She slowly pushed her finger into her little lap, it covered both her thighs. Ashlee watched her face turn entirely red. Ashlee wanted to try something else, she pulled her hand away and laid it down with the palm up and tapped it with her other hand as an invitation.
Lucy was conflicted, her eyes darted between the open palm and the eyes of the body it was attached to. She stood up and waddled over to the hand, pausing before crawling onto it and laying down. She heard Ashlee coo above her and felt as she was lifted up. Then the unimaginable happened, Ashlee began to scratch Lucy. Not in a violent or malicious way but purely for her enjoyment, it was almost orgasmic. Lucy loved the feeling of the giant fingers and warm palm, she could not possibly blush more. This was too much, she didn't want to be this helpless in front of Ashlee. She began to stand up and scrambled off of the hand, falling onto Ashlee's thigh. 
Ashlee watched as the flustered little woman slowly walked to the other side of the couch, she was fun to play with. The way her little body blushed and got all flustered warmed her heart. She grabbed the woman's shirt. The little woman squealed for only a second before hiding her face with her hands. Ashlee struggled to find the way she wanted to phrase her thoughts, she had to say something quickly.
"Come back and visit sometime okay?"
Ashlee wasn't proud of her little goodbye but let go of the shirt anyway. The tiny woman nodded and slowly walked away, flushed beyond belief.