Chapter 1

Eleanor's POV:

Louis laid in my bed, snoring softly. I glanced over at him, he looked so peaceful when he slept. I kissed his nose and pushed back the fluffy duvet.

I grabbed my robe and pulled it to cover my naked body. I checked my phone for the time, nine o'clock. I'm gonna be late. I threw my phone back onto the bed that still contained my unconscious boyfriend and rushed to my closet.

I yanked down a white collar dress and some black boots before running to the bathroom. I had barely started the water when a familiar squeaky voice sounded from behind me.

"You were going to take a shower without me?" Louis joked.

I turned to face him, he was still naked from our previous night together. I blushed a little at the sight of him, he still had that affect on me no matter how many times I had seen him naked. He smirked and I pushed a dark wave away from my face and behind my ear.

"I-I didn't want to wake you. I have to get ready quick, I'm going to be late for a photo shoot."

Louis didn't seem to care much, walking over to me. His height had always towered over me but something about him when he was seductive always made him seem taller to me. He played with the rope of my robe.

"We can take a quick shower." He whispered with a smile.

I giggled when he tugged the little rope, pulling the robe off of me. He leaned down to kiss me but I placed my hands on his shoulders, he looked at me with confusion.

"Lou, I really will be late. Now out, I have to get ready."  I tried to speak with authority in my tone but with Louis, anything I say comes out in a sweet, light voice.

He groaned as he pulled away. He walked back into my room and I listened as he rustled around in there. He came back moments later with joggers on. He sat on the toilet seat and smiled up to me.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

"Waiting on you to take a shower."

 I laughed and pulled back the shower curtain, stepping into the tub and starting the water. I quickly washed myself as I listened to Louis humm his favorite songs off his new album. I'm grateful he had gotten a break from his tour and came to visit me. I missed him so much when he was gone, we never thought he would become as famous as he did. As they did. He was in a band, One Direction.

They were the closest boys I have ever met, never really leaving each other's side. The other boys loved me, and I loved them. I guess we were like one big family. I would never had met my best friends if it wasn't for them. Danielle and Perrie, they were Liam and Zayn's girlfriends. We were very close, like sisters almost. We can't wait until the other boys, Niall and Harry, get a girl so we can have a complete family. I was a very lucky girl, it's not every day that your boyfriend is a world famous teen heart throb musician.

"Love, you almost done in there?"

I snapped my attention to the closed curtain, Louis's sweet voice from the other side pulling me out of my thoughts. His head peeked around, smiling at my appearance. I blushed as I yanked the curtain closed again.

"Almost. Give me a minuet, Lou!" I shouted in a sweet tone.

I heard his melodic laugh as I finished washing the shampoo out of my dark hair. I peeked my head out, glancing to Louis.

"Can you hand me a towel?"

He looked to the towel I had gotten out for my shower then back to me.

"I think I have seen you naked before. Just come out and then I'll give it to you."

I rolled my eyes as I pulled the curtain back.