Chapter 11

Perrie's POV: 

It's early morning by now and I struggle to get to my car outside. Fans try to get to me, wanting any information they can about Zayn's condition. 

I try to reassure them but security pushes them back. I hate when they do that. I sigh in defeat and walk to my car behind a group of large security gaurds. 

Once in I am driven to the arena for the concert. Jessy and Leigh-Anne are already there in hair and make up.

"Hello girls." I say cheerfully, walking to my chair to start with my make up. They both smile when they see me.

"Perrieee!" Leigh-Anne shouts and then is scolded for moving too much by a make up artist.

I laugh and lean back, waiting for my turn. I feel the make up artist behind me and I close my eyes, just wanting to get this over with.

I hear Jade come in moments later and she sits next to me in her seat, the hair stylists doing her hair. 

When I am finished putting on my 'stage face' I stay where I am as my hair is curled. Or at least it feels like it's being curled from the heat around my face. 

I feel as if I had fallen asleep, the person working on me was strangely quiet. Usually they talk my ears off. 

I jump when I hear a loud gasp. Mayb loud was an understatment.

"Perrie! What happened?!" Jade shouts, standing in the doorway. Her expression is not hard to read. Complete shock.

I grow worried just looking at her. 

"What? What is it?!' I nearly shout.

Jade rushes to my side. I turn around and look in the mirror. The person in my reflection doesn't even look like me.

I gasp and cover my mouth. My face is orange, my eyes beyond black and covered in glitter. My lips are so purple it's ridiculous. 

I look like Snooki threw up on my face.

"What kind of make up did you ask for?" Jade asks, trying to scrub some of it off with a wet paper towell.

It's useless, the make up is like paint on my face. Where is the make up artist? She's sure to be fired. 

Usually this is funny, but not before a show. Not when all this other creepy stuff is happening.

I scrub desperately and end up collapsing in my seat in tears. 

"It's useless.." I say, wiping the mascara trailing down my cheeks now. 

Jade tried to comfort me but like the make-up; it's useless. I still cry and I still don't know what to do or who to blame.

"I'll go tell the others. Maybe the management will know what to do?" She sounds hopeful but I know we'll have to cancel the show or pospone it. 

I can't go on stage looking like this. We go on in ten minutes and I haven't even been through wardrobe or soundcheck.

I sigh and grab another tissue, wiping at my face to try to at least get a start on getting this off my face.

***

Eleanor's POV:

I sigh as I finish curling my hair. Louis was in the shower and I could hear his melodic voice singing at the top of his lines. 

"I hate these blurred lines!" He sang and I laughed. 

I walk to my suitcase and grab a denim dress. I pull on some white Converse and put on a little make up.